Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Canyoukeepasecret

The dinosaur handles are a lovely idea for a bedroom not a set of drawers he probably isn't allowed to touch in his playhouse which has no emphasise on play because well where can he play in it?
The fact she painted a frigging door mat with fence paint is beyond a joke to make everything match, its tacky, disgusting and a waste of time she could have spent painting on paper with Avery instead.
The fact that months before his birthday she uploaded a picture of the dinosaur themed gardening tools she said Averys Grandad had bought him for his birthday which included the welly pot (I bought the same set of stuff for my son, who by the way was given a huge patch of garden he could dig and play in) is such a shame to ruin a gift someone has bought just to make it fit your personal aesthetic. Where in the garden is he allowed to dig and use these tools?
Where in the whole house shows Jack or Averys personality? Everything is bland and her and it is such an awful environment to be in.
It is exactly why Avery is failing to thrive in the house because there is nothing to stimulate and intrigue him. Same for that poor poor dog.

Reactions: 10
Stacey give it 10 years when he’s a teenager. Are you honestly going to look back and think how pleased you were that the house was clean and tidy or are you going to wish you spent more time with him?

You lock him in a playroom to clean?? I had a perfectly clean home when mine were little and they never got locked in anywhere. I did a bit everyday when they had their nap. In 12 months he will be at school, make the most of him being at home now because you will never get that time back.

Reactions: 10

heyduggeefan

She is an absolute twat for taking Avery out yesterday when he’s got hand foot and mouth. Recovery can take around 7-10 days. She’s on her phone 24-7 she could have found that out on the NHS website. Or taken him to the doctors, but Instagram stories are much more important to her than her sons health.

And her saying she feels guilty for cleaning? She should feel guilty for cleaning during her time with Avery!!!! Do it during his nap, or do it once he’s in bed. Don’t leave your house to fester with empty, unrinsed dog cans and half eaten food, which then causes you to waste Avery’s precious time by cleaning it all up when he’s awake. If it’s that much of a struggle, hire a cleaner! She’s got money to burn with all these hauls and sprees she likes to show off.

In all honesty, she is doing my absolute swede in recently. I don’t even find this all funny now, she’s pissing me right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

heyduggeefan

Exactly. You could forgive the filth if she had actually been with her son but the poor mite was dragged round primark all day
I’m so disgusted by this woman. She admits Avery’s been poorly for a few days with contagious hand foot and mouth, and yet drags him out for the whole day to Primark pinned into his pram?

Mother of the year goes to this woman NOT.

• Sad
  • Heart

Chrissy2228

Would have pissed my pants if she’d have melted that lunchbox!! Who irons you onto a plastic lunch bag?😂
Thanks for showing me how to iron on a label though Stacey! Jesus
Oh and the ‘mud kitchen’ hahaha aren’t you meant to have water and mess in the mud- mud that you’ve actually dug -not a small bowl half filled with ( obviously shop brought) soil. I’m guessing it was removed after the video was taken anyway incase he got it on the teatowel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Snookie

She says she works really hard?!?!?! Oh piss off you actual fruitloop! Get yourself an actual job where you leave the house and earn a wage, while juggling family time and keeping on top of the house! These jobless 'insta mums' really need to get in the real world honestly :mad: Poor me poor me poor me!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hill1994

I think she’s finally lost the plot.... what the holy hell is she doing to that playhouse 🤬🤬🤬 For fuck sake!!!! Is she ok? Like genuinely ok? Why would anyone do that to a playhouse. THEYRE MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN, NOT TO LOOK PRETTY. ARGH. STACEY if you’re reading this. PUT THE PAINTBRUSH DOWN AND LET AVERY BE A TODDLER. HE. DOESNT. CARE. WHAT. THE. PLAYHOUSE. LOOKS. LIKE.

I know I shouldn’t be invested in someone’s life but Christ. She is beyond.

• Heart
  • Haha

lj_525

Chatty Member
The fuck is being in a paddling pool with tights on? Also why is the paddling pool not grey and blue with stars on? Time to paint Stacey 🤣

• Haha

Canyoukeepasecret

Literally cannot cope that she has made the mud kitchen an actual kitchen, he doesn't need a bloody microwave and a tea towel and a painted saucepan he needs bowls of mud and water to make an absolute mess like kids are supposed to!
I was going to buy my Son a mud kitchen but he has a patch of the garden he digs in and plays and he has an absolute great time getting dirty, I'm not a fan or dirt and messy hands and clothes but NEVER would I use that as an excuse to stop him from experiencing his childhood properly.
My god this woman has lost her actual mind, kids play isn't supposed to be pretty and perfect and matching, it is supposed to be messy, all over the place and made from the childs imagination NOT for the colour scheme of of her perfect instagrammable vision of how their life should be. Poor boy will grow up and be traumatised by anywhere he goes that isn't blue, grey and has stars all over it, there is a huge chance he will forget his name later in life without in plastered over everything he looks at.

Bear99

99B18E03-8391-48E5-B4D4-0E6ACB995322.jpeg
🤦🏼‍♀️Please please please colour match your extensions. You look like a desperate 15 year old wearing clip ins for the first time. She try’s wayyyyyyyyy to hard

• Haha

lime

Her home decor and obsession with grey is beyond the boundaries of taste. I'm lost for words