Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ermitrude

Anyone else notice she used her blusher brush (having applied blusher to her cheeks) to her jaw and all over her face... why? Blush is for cheeks. I feel so much better about my poor efforts at make up now - at least inknow what products go where 😂🙈
Wtf was that all about 😂😂😂

lj_525

Chatty Member
Also did you see the story today where her nails were spray painted silver? It’s clearly from the other day but shes just cleaned her hand and left it on her nails 🤣🤣🤣

Also thar playroom is a massive hazard - there’s no room for him to play!!

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She'll never go back to work! Shes hoping to make it big time on the gram with her slap dash tutorials. Keep dreaming hun
She'll deffo not want to work, before she had Avery she worked all of 15hours a week in a small bakery. That soon got packed in once she was pregnant 🙄. I was full time in a hot kitchen on my feet all day whilst pregnant with my two, she wouldn’t know work if it smacked her in the face with a zoflora soaked minky!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house when they talk about money and Jack wondering where his wages are going? Unless he's a high earner? Who knows!

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I was thinking that about the packaging!!! ‘Shiny rose gold print’ who buys something because of the packaging ffs!! And she has brought a jasmine hairbrush,you could see it in the bag at the beginning but obviously cane on here first and read the comments so didn’t show it 😂😂😂😂

Size 20 🙈

I think you’d have to be super slim to pull them off 😩 there awful!

He’s a boy,there’s nothing wrong with saying he should be there laying with boys stuff because from what I can see it’s mostly girly stuff he’s playing with!!! Play with both,mix it up but she doesn’t,the boy don’t give a rats ass about a stupid sparkly doll!

That is so true!!! I’m sick of this gender neutral bollocks!!! Most boys naturally go for cats & trucks and most girls go for dolly’s and prams Ffs! The worlds gone mad over this crap!
This is why I stopped replying 😔 🤣

Eachpeach

VIP Member
1)Another baby event why are you attending baby events when not pregnant or having a baby...
2)I don't have a girl or a baby OF THAT AGE
🤔🤔🤔🤔😉😉😉😉

heyduggeefan

She hides them in the bottom right hand corner where you can’t see them.

She also doesn’t use the # properly on her posts. They are supposed to be at the beginning of the post, not at the end or buried amongst lots of #

She knows damn well what she should he doing, she tried to get away with it for as long as see can!
She only puts ad or gifted on the first photo, not the 50 million that follow after. It should be mentioned on every photo but she doesn’t bother even though we reported her to ASA about this before and they contacted her about it.

Pink

VIP Member
Can’t belive jake went to is friends wedding on is own why not go as a family or them to go

And I new them drawers she put in the playhouse was out is bedroom 😂😂. Now she got the lamp on a fabric storage box 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fire Hazard or he could touch the moment but himself

OMG how frantic she she dusting god woman put the phone down you clean a lot faster and better

Mumtoboth_86

Ive just gone on for my usual stalk as ive not done so for a few days.....been cleaning but didnt film it so obviously living life wrong 🤣 but shes gone ????