Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know she trusts summer and I trust my dog but there is no way I would lock a child in a room with a dog. Especially one that is bored and doesn’t get enough exercise. Stacey this is by far the worst thing I have seen you do. You put your son in danger so you could clean a bathroom for Instagram. You really need to get your priorities in order. God forbid anything should happen and the chances are it won’t but why are you taking that kind of risk. Shame on you.

Reactions: 11

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
She’s acting like mother bloomin’ Theresa for clam’s sake! It’s called reality Stacey, deal with it. You’re not special you’re not working harder than anyone else. Try actually working full time and trying to keep your house in order whilst also trying to maintain a social life and have some “downtime”. Get real woman 🤦🏼‍♀️
THISS!!
Is this woman for real? She doesn’t work, ships her son of to nannies just so she can clean. Spends her entire time talking into her phone and ignoring her mute son. Buying absolute tat from Primark every week.
What world does she live in?

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
There’s mud in the mud kitchen everyone! 😂 breaking news!!
Stacey’s been reading here, also with all her quotes about not putting people down on her stories!

• Haha

lj_525

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does her wedding look like it should be on my big fat gyspy weddings! 🤣

• Haha

Destybaby

We have mud people !
I repeat we have bloody mud in the kitchen
What a day to be alive!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I don't follow her anymore but will have a little nose from time to time then jump on here to catch up and I see a pattern of her desperately trying to prove everyone on here wrong.
I feel she focusing way too much on trying to make it huge on the gram when she really she needs to come away from social media and focus on her son.
The whole having the camera shoved in his face to prove something to everyone on here is become painful to watch.
It's a shame how people get so sucked in and give their life to the gram. I've had a lovely summer holidays with my children whilst they been off school and not felt the pressure of having to share that on the gram.
You can clearly see she sees people like Mrs hinch and is desperately trying to have that life.
I'm starting to feel sorry for her. She just seems lost in a world that she doesn't fit in. She's trying desperately to make a name for herself and to become "famous" that the most important things around her are foregoing her attention.

It's like she's seeking validation from the whole world on everything she does when it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks, unless they are directly affected by her actions.

It's like she's trying to continue with her pre Avery life and with all the best will in the world, everyone's life changes post baby.

She'd definitely benefit from parenting classes. People have negative preconceptions about them but I've referred people for varying reasons and they've taken so much from them.

If you needed help with anything in life or learning a new skill then you'd find a class or seek help but for some reason, there's a stigma attached to seeking help or guidance for parenting as we are supposed to know what we are doing.

Parenting is never ending and we all need help at various points so seeking it shouldn't be frowned up. Other parents offering advice isn't always welcome but I always work on the basis that it takes a village to raise a child!

notmycupodteax8

Wish she’d at least get some hair extensions that bloody match 😩 also how awful was the way she scorned jack he was probably like ffs get ready moon head i’m starving 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Ok now she has lost the plot
You cannot paint a door Matt!!!!!
What am I watching ?
Where is Avery and where is the dog while she’s outside?

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Why she making out she stressed trying to do everything on her own??? she's a stop at home home mom with 1 child who always sleeps. 🙄 Jack must do more than she shows then!!
She’s acting like mother bloomin’ Theresa for clam’s sake! It’s called reality Stacey, deal with it. You’re not special you’re not working harder than anyone else. Try actually working full time and trying to keep your house in order whilst also trying to maintain a social life and have some “downtime”. Get real woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Wendy19

Stacey maybe this will help. My children making slime earlier.
Old adult t-shirt on my youngest table with a cover over table that will be thrown out after and allowing her to just get stuck in making mess having fun developing learning growing.
Hours of play and few minutes having a quick tidy up before putting them to bed to me is the correct way round.
I can't believe she has a 3 year old and her kitchen doesn't even have 1 single painting in there on the fridge at least surely!?

Attachments

Canyoukeepasecret

The fact that she can allow her house to get so untidy due to pure laziness contradicts her claims of OCD.
Her poor dog is just so emotionless I've never seen a pet behave like that.
Her son needs her undivided attention to over come the clear problems he has, he doesn't need a carpeted, painted and frills attached tv room he needs imaginative, brightly coloured toys and games and his parents attention without him being forced to prove things on camera for Instagram because she only ever forcibly videos him in attempts to prove comments that are made about him on here and instagram wrong.
Stacey herself a spoiled bitch, her voice bothers me, her hair and make up are nothing to need a tutorial about because NO ONE wants to look like that.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
No relation at all. You are missing the point. Toys are toys, toys are educational etc but toys aren't girls or boys. They are toys! No set gender needed for any type of toy. I'm not disagreeing with the idea of colourful toys or more fun or educational toys. My point is purely against you consistently using the term boys or girls toys.
Because they are!!! Barbies are for girls and action man is for boys. That's why they have separate departments for girls and boys toys in every store and catalogue, I never made the rule it's been that way for decades. It's personal preference whether you choose to adhere to this or not, simple