All About The Allsopps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh thanks I’ll take a looksy!
You’re welcome! 😘

Do you know what I don’t like though is when Georgia (or anyone for that matter) posts content on their public social media platforms of other people’s children. She often videos Myla at ballet classes or at birthday parties etc which is fine if she wants to put Myla and Harvey out there for the public to see when she has such a huge following but not every parent / guardian might approve. 🙄

Reactions: 2
You’re welcome! 😘

Do you know what I don’t like though is when Georgia (or anyone for that matter) posts content on their public social media platforms of other people’s children. She often videos Myla at ballet classes or at birthday parties etc which is fine if she wants to put Myla and Harvey out there for the public to see when she has such a huge following but not every parent / guardian might approve. 🙄
Yes, I’ve often thought the same thing. It’s really bad that she does it but shows that she thinks the world revolves round her and her kids

Reactions: 1
Yes, I’ve often thought the same thing. It’s really bad that she does it but shows that she thinks the world revolves round her and her kids
Hango on a moment…so you’re telling me that the world doesn’t revolve around her? INTERESTING 🤔🤣

• Haha
I had to laugh at one of the photos on the Flower Fairies Dubai page; Myla was in her cot as a baby with a pillow and blanket. Someone posted saying it wasn’t safe for babies to have a pillow and Georgia was very offended

• Haha
Can she not just go a day without documenting every single part of it. The videos are so boring now. If she hasn’t showed us the garden enough times. And I cringe every time she says ohh myssss or ohh harvvvsss! In her creeping voice 😂
They’ve clearly got a nice life over there and he’s done very well for himself so hats off to him. But the constant showing off on the gram is enough to be sick. Just enjoy your wealth and have some private days. She really must have nothing else better to do with her time!

Can she not just go a day without documenting every single part of it. The videos are so boring now. If she hasn’t showed us the garden enough times. And I cringe every time she says ohh myssss or ohh harvvvsss! In her creeping voice 😂
They’ve clearly got a nice life over there and he’s done very well for himself so hats off to him. But the constant showing off on the gram is enough to be sick. Just enjoy your wealth and have some private days. She really must have nothing else better to do with her time!
I’m fed up seeing the inside of their new chavtastic car! 🙄

Putting the phone Infront of a tree to video you in more or less a thing bikini while playing table tennis screams nothing but attention seeker to me especially if your then going to post it online for thousands to view.
No class whatsoever ever. At least pop a sarong on. Not sure why she feels the need to flaunt her body all over social media like that. Especially with 2 small children and a husband. Maybe there is a reason for it? She obvs feels the need she needs to flaunt herself xx

Stop the press! Looks like she’s going to Thailand without any members of her family - no sister- no mum lol just sister in law

• Haha