Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattwat

They didn’t come from money. They still look like trash as well. Money can’t buy class.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

PinkFigs

VIP Member
The sister and brother in law’s gender reveal looks very over the top; standing in what looks like a human sized fishbowl with blue balloons everywhere. What’s wrong with just popping a balloon and blue confetti coming out, if you absolutely have to have a gender reveal?!

Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yep, we get it, you can afford to fly First Class. Zero need for all the in flight photos all the time. Totally tone deaf considering some of her followers may not even be able to pay their utility bills…..

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Tell us you’re bragging…. “7 hour flight for a 90 minute football game.”

097895E8-3DF8-4786-8346-D0D6E98F616B.jpeg

Without telling us you’re bragging… 7 hour flight in first class…obvs! 🙄

F7FF5A56-3647-49DC-9320-A4C231DC8861.jpeg
94205697-3BBD-4AC6-8879-B7B0624E6776.jpeg

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yeah I follow her aswell - doesn’t look like they’ve come back to the UK for Xmas yet either does it - wonder if they will?
I found it odd that the mum and dad flew home first then a day later the allsopps did and then another day later her sister did - although the sister was in economy so maybe that’s why!
The brother and the sister in law don’t seem to come back for Xmas. I think the sister in laws parents are out in Dubai with them

I was surprised the sister flew back economy; usually she is in business class. Her husband is one of the top performing directors at the estate agency. Both women seem to have married well off men as neither of the women work

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
By contrast to her, her sister in law has an account called It’s The Wilson’s. They also live in Dubai and the husband works at Allsopp’s estate agency but the account is totally non showy and non pretentious. They live in a normal home not a mansion and don’t live a flashy and braggy lifestyle
Yeah I follow her aswell - doesn’t look like they’ve come back to the UK for Xmas yet either does it - wonder if they will?
I found it odd that the mum and dad flew home first then a day later the allsopps did and then another day later her sister did - although the sister was in economy so maybe that’s why!

Paige7

VIP Member
She must literally have the most stress free life of anyone ever - she doesn’t work, doesn’t need to worry about money, probably doesn’t do any cleaning etc, babysitters on tap
The hardest decision she must make is what restaurant to go to or whether to go to the pool or on their boat!

tattwat

They stay in a flat in Earl’s Court & pretend they stay in Chelsea but they stay in the shittest part of West Kensington. Shithole. Pretty sure the husband hired all the men in the family so none of the women work but they’ve all lived out there for years because by law both people in the couple have to have jobs if they just moved there. They defo have a nanny/housekeeper but never show them. They defo have money but it’s Dubai money which is ALOT more than London money. They defo wouldn’t have all that they have there in London as it’s a much cheaper way of life out there so they can afford ALLLLL the luxury. I mean good on them but it’s very showy.

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
Completely off that topic but her kids never have hats on in the sun and they’re so blonde aswell - it can’t be good for them

Paige7

VIP Member
The sister and brother in law’s gender reveal looks very over the top; standing in what looks like a human sized fishbowl with blue balloons everywhere. What’s wrong with just popping a balloon and blue confetti coming out, if you absolutely have to have a gender reveal?!
So extra!! I followed the sister but she seems to have gone private and kicked me off

Ravergirl123

Putting the phone Infront of a tree to video you in more or less a thing bikini while playing table tennis screams nothing but attention seeker to me especially if your then going to post it online for thousands to view.
No class whatsoever ever. At least pop a sarong on. Not sure why she feels the need to flaunt her body all over social media like that. Especially with 2 small children and a husband. Maybe there is a reason for it? She obvs feels the need she needs to flaunt herself xx