All About The Allsopps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder if, with them living in Dubai, there is a nanny there, that is never mentioned.

Also her parents always have to be involved in everything!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t work so I don’t imagine she’s got a nanny. But if they do of course the nanny won’t get a mention the help never do! The daughter is a spoilt brat & they all laugh at her & encourage it no wonder. The other one will be the same.

• Haha
She doesn’t work so I don’t imagine she’s got a nanny. But if they do of course the nanny won’t get a mention the help never do! The daughter is a spoilt brat & they all laugh at her & encourage it no wonder. The other one will be the same.
I was watching a tv show the other day about Dubai and apparently most households have a nanny, a cleaner, a cook etc due to the fact that household labour is very low cost.

Yes, they seem to let her do as she wants and then all laugh and say ‘Oh My-My’ to her

• Haha
They didn’t come from money. They still look like trash as well. Money can’t buy class.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘It’s been a tough old month with all the renovations’ because her life is so tough with all of the luxuries & still living in a lavish property whilst her mansion is being renovated. Sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm gobsmacked that she's moaning about renovations. She doesn't have a clue how hard some people have it if she thinks that's difficult to put up with!

Yep, we get it, you can afford to fly First Class. Zero need for all the in flight photos all the time. Totally tone deaf considering some of her followers may not even be able to pay their utility bills…..

Reactions: 2
They come across as a very close family and that they’ve all got loads of amazing friends etc. I don’t know if this is because they’re all employed by the business or is it genuine?

Yes, we know you’ve got lots of money! We know you can afford to fly first class! So there is no need at all to post a picture of your child in a shower on a plane just to emphasise that! Oh and read the bleeping room!

I would love to know where they stay when they are back in the UK - do they own a house here and does it sit empty for the rest of the year when they are in Dubai?

I would love to know where they stay when they are back in the UK - do they own a house here and does it sit empty for the rest of the year when they are in Dubai?
Yes, they have a flat in London. I assume it stays empty