All About The Allsopps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has a housekeeper or nanny as she has just tagged her in a post on Facebook saying thank you to them for letting her and her friends use their boat for the day!

Reactions: 2
By contrast to her, her sister in law has an account called It’s The Wilson’s. They also live in Dubai and the husband works at Allsopp’s estate agency but the account is totally non showy and non pretentious. They live in a normal home not a mansion and don’t live a flashy and braggy lifestyle

Reactions: 1
By contrast to her, her sister in law has an account called It’s The Wilson’s. They also live in Dubai and the husband works at Allsopp’s estate agency but the account is totally non showy and non pretentious. They live in a normal home not a mansion and don’t live a flashy and braggy lifestyle
Yeah I follow her aswell - doesn’t look like they’ve come back to the UK for Xmas yet either does it - wonder if they will?
I found it odd that the mum and dad flew home first then a day later the allsopps did and then another day later her sister did - although the sister was in economy so maybe that’s why!

Yeah I follow her aswell - doesn’t look like they’ve come back to the UK for Xmas yet either does it - wonder if they will?
I found it odd that the mum and dad flew home first then a day later the allsopps did and then another day later her sister did - although the sister was in economy so maybe that’s why!
The brother and the sister in law don’t seem to come back for Xmas. I think the sister in laws parents are out in Dubai with them

I was surprised the sister flew back economy; usually she is in business class. Her husband is one of the top performing directors at the estate agency. Both women seem to have married well off men as neither of the women work

• Haha
I think the sister in law went to school in Dubai so must have lived there for a long time and maybe why her parents are there aswell

wonder if the sister met her husband through him working at the agency or if she knew him before and he got the job that way

I think the sister in law went to school in Dubai so must have lived there for a long time and maybe why her parents are there aswell

wonder if the sister met her husband through him working at the agency or if she knew him before and he got the job that way
I get the impression he worked there first as I think he’s been at the agency since it opened or very soon after

I wonder what Georgia’s parents actually do? Wherever the Allsopps go, the parents are there too, be it Dubai, UK or Maldives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I get the impression he worked there first as I think he’s been at the agency since it opened or very soon after

I wonder what Georgia’s parents actually do? Wherever the Allsopps go, the parents are there too, be it Dubai, UK or Maldives.
I can’t decide if georgias dad works for a school/football coach type thing or allsopp and allsopp as I’ve seen him wearing one of their T-shirts 🤷🏻‍♀️

They don’t stop when they are home do they! From one place to the next - I’m shattered just watching them!

• Haha
Before the account was called All about the Allsopps it was called Magical Moments with Myla 🤮🤮

• Haha
They constantly put videos on of them or family members swinging their kids around to amuse them. Her sister puts videos on of the same thing. Are they doing it to show what a ‘fun’ family they are?

• Haha
They stay in a flat in Earl’s Court & pretend they stay in Chelsea but they stay in the shittest part of West Kensington. Shithole. Pretty sure the husband hired all the men in the family so none of the women work but they’ve all lived out there for years because by law both people in the couple have to have jobs if they just moved there. They defo have a nanny/housekeeper but never show them. They defo have money but it’s Dubai money which is ALOT more than London money. They defo wouldn’t have all that they have there in London as it’s a much cheaper way of life out there so they can afford ALLLLL the luxury. I mean good on them but it’s very showy.

• Haha
They stay in a flat in Earl’s Court & pretend they stay in Chelsea but they stay in the shittest part of West Kensington. Shithole. Pretty sure the husband hired all the men in the family so none of the women work but they’ve all lived out there for years because by law both people in the couple have to have jobs if they just moved there. They defo have a nanny/housekeeper but never show them. They defo have money but it’s Dubai money which is ALOT more than London money. They defo wouldn’t have all that they have there in London as it’s a much cheaper way of life out there so they can afford ALLLLL the luxury. I mean good on them but it’s very showy.
Do you know them?

They must be doing alright though as Dubai not cheap to live and they’ve got that big Villa, the new apartment in the royal Atlantis and the yacht, the mooring fees alone must be a fortune!!

They must be doing alright though as Dubai not cheap to live and they’ve got that big Villa, the new apartment in the royal Atlantis and the yacht, the mooring fees alone must be a fortune!!
I didn’t realise they had an Atlantis apartment too