Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw poor Alison someone having an opinion other than the arse kissing you crave

The thing with these bores is they have plenty of time to themselves, they are not regular parents in any shape or form , plus they always seem to be married or living with some doormat who does everything whilst they whine about being exhausted

I feel sorry for parents who genuinely never get a minute not these fakes

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Now I would never begrudge a parent needing a night off. Hell I get stressed like any other honest mum would and I'm not about to make out I'm a perfect mum and be like omg she needs to be there for her kids etc...cus I feel everyone needs a break and anyone who says they love every minute of parenting and never gets stressed is clearly full of shit. BUT....wasn t her husband a stay at home dad and does most of the parenting? What does she needs a break from? She's always on weekends away with her ' school friends' etc. she has more breaks than my clapped out old ford has ever had!

Reactions: 15
Yeah I’ll judge her for booking a skanky soulless Travelodge. Her kids are old enough for her to lose this “knackered mum” schtick. The little ones are probably in bed by 7.30 until the morning, so run a nice bath, put some clean sheets on the bed, light a candle and go to bed early IN YOUR OWN HOME!! Much nicer than in some corporate shithole Travelodge for £39!! Such a weird reel.

Reactions: 14
It was clearly filmed by someone else. During the day. No way she actually stayed there. It’s a shithole. I live where she does!!!! Anything for (crap) content tho.

Reactions: 7
I bet she’s fuming that Katie Ellison was given a stay at a much nicer hotel as a part of an ad.

Reactions: 2
Christ, I'd hate to be her kids" teacher.
Who has time for this kind of thing?
Oh my god. I can’t stand this sort of thing. it’s like that one they all share from time to time where some mum with too much time on her hands changed the words in a book. from “I was brave and I didn’t cry“ to, “I was brave so I cried” and acted like they should be awarded the Nobel prize.

Just fuck off! Why does eveything have to be such a fucking drama? Because, I am telling you, these things go over kids heads. they don’t care. what they do care about is having the nutbag mum who marches into school making a scene about shit that doesn’t matter Or madly scrubs out words in a school book.

My kid brought home “Sids Nits”. poor sid. I might go in this morning and complain about it making kids with nits feel bad and talk to my child about consent around using the nitty gritty. Then I might write a long post about it on social media to show how caring and special I am.

Oh wait, I’m not a massive dick. We’ll just learn the sounds and get on with the day.

Reactions: 11
I’m convinced she just says things to get attention and is still failing miserably at it.

I’m convinced she just says things to get attention and is still failing miserably at it.
I don’t even think it’s that.

She just has no “content”. She’s not likeable, she’s not funny, shes got nothing to say.

When she saw that book, I bet her first thought was, “thank god! This will make a post!” And she jumped on the ridiculous bandwagon of finding anything to be outraged about.

What a sad life to lead.

I'm calling bullshit on "the 13 year old" buying her a chocolate orange for international women's day. Why would she post a stock image when we get a photo of everything else from the same place on the couch? Even if she'd eaten it first she'd have taken a photo of the box.

Did she mention the 'bad' book on insta? I didn't see it on there. I Wonder if she uses Twitter to gauge initial reactions before deciding whether to go big and try to go viral on insta. Newsflash - you never will AP.

Reactions: 5
God moving heaven and earth to prevent mardy putting her opinion across

And Alison whilst you’ve got a minute love run a damp cloth over the stand it’s full of dust

Reactions: 5
It's what she gets for trying to use her podcast mic and film herself with her ring light instead of just using the phone like a normal person. Was all just for content!! But it didn't work out.

Reactions: 4
Covid or not- Alison Hayes staying in with her kids. Even though they have a garden and both parents would have been at home. And what she said to Joe Wicks- whether u love or hate him was quite rude when she was interviewing him.

Reactions: 4
Alison. The video of your weird and sad travelodge stay has been viewed so many times because it is TRAGIC … not because you’re popular. The delusion is strong with this one.