Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jmx

Chatty Member
Oh I thought I followed her but now I can’t see. Wonder if she’s removed me or I never did press follow 🤔

Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
He offered to move me upto Glasgow at the time I wasn’t aware he had a gf until I saw the pics of the crash he had and he was there with Nicol. Obviously I’m fool enough to drop my life for him, Paige will be back home with her tail between her legs when he’s pictured with someone else

He moved Beth in with him and paying for her mortgage whilst they were together but had quite a few girls on the go at the time

I’ve no clue who Beth is.

How many women has he slept with now do we reckon? Must be easily 10,000.

• Wow

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
Have you seen Kirsty, Danielle, Janine jizz + “blond& natural” girl…LOL… still stand by I think dog Donna was the only want that was actually a good looking naturally pretty girl…the others are dog rough…
Have you seen Donna dog without filter 😂😂

• Haha

shhh1712

VIP Member
No def not, they announced the additional people going in at the same time as the original line up. They are going in on tonight’s episode and he was not one of them.
They do normally add people a bit later that don’t get announced at the start!

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
I’m surprised she even leaves the house! She must fear every time she pulls up in case her shits on the drive or when she puts her key in the door that the locks have been changed 🥹 that’s why I’m pretty sure they’re still together in some capacity
😂😂😂 the fear she must feel every time wondering who he has in the house and if her stuff if going to be on the doorstep. No wonder she had all those bags in the car before she was getting prepared incase the worst happened and she was out on her ear

Poppytells412

Surely won’t give away who you are considering he has about 50 girls on the go at one time. And he can’t delete WhatsApp messages after a few minutes?
You can delete what’s app messages at any time. Once he finished the convo and I wouldn’t meet up with him his messages were deleted. Like I say if he messages again I would post as long as I’m not going to out myself

lilac245

Do we think that’s Germ with Paige for breakfast? Would that be his usual type of breakfast order or too unhealthy?