Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Do you think leech gave him an ultimatum? Or has he moved onto that hard faced dinner lady who was posted the other day?
God knows, I can’t keep up 🤣 def think something is amiss with Paige though. Maybe he’s fed up of her and her mam phoning paps all of the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

scotall

I’ve seen her in real life at a wedding + thought she’s a lot better looking than the others I’ve seen…LOL

Maybe the Paige photos are from a few weeks ago when Leesh was in Ibiza and this is her letting him know she can destroy him with evidence?

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
That means you posted it 😉 or the owner of that phone posted it. She has comment-screening on so only you and Alisha can see the post until she approves it. That’s why none of us can see it.
I know from experience commenting on her stuff myself
Can you screen comments on instagram? I never knew u could do that 🤔 wonder why people limit comments or stop commenting if they can do that.

kaaa2

VIP Member
So Alisha is keeping up appearances (Everything’s fine here 🥴) even making out like she was at the cinema with him last night. He’s actually with Paige and she’s so brazen that she’s posting deliberate clues! Alisha must know! Oh girls, girls girls. He is not it! This is a man who is a has been! The best years of his life are behind him! Do not give him the best years of yours! I don’t even like Alisha and she deserves this humiliation but I’m a girls girl at heart and this man is the worst! Stop enabling his ego.
I still think we need proper proof. There must be a pap around. We want time stamped photos! :LOL:
Paige has probs called them she seems desp for it to be out the open she’s with him

Leonardop

Well considering
Have a word with yourself, Paige. No that won’t be you and Himself in a month let alone 50 years.
well considering he convinces Donna it was “forever ever” Alisha “it was only ever you” no wonder Paige is deluded, brave move going to Australia without someone who can’t go a day without sex…