Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
So embarrassing. But has anyone had those skin boosters she’s going on about? Any good?

Reactions: 1

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I don’t go to Starbucks 😬 but (and yes I zoomed in on the cup) if someone purchased more than one drink, would it not say 1 of 2 or however many were ordered?
Unless she meant she’s using his card to buy it. The beg.

szn-123

She did say when she took that Zara order back that she didn’t have the card that she ordered it with! Maybe she ordered it in his and he’s taken it off her now and given it to Paige! Classy! I bet it’s one of those Go Henry’s with Alishas face on it!!! 😂😂
You don’t need the card you ordered with online if you do a return

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
That means you posted it 😉 or the owner of that phone posted it. She has comment-screening on so only you and Alisha can see the post until she approves it. That’s why none of us can see it.
I know from experience commenting on her stuff myself
Not sure how accurate that is but the fact the poster caught it 3mins in..

Poppytells412

How do we know she hasn’t met his family? Has it been said in the articles? I remember when everyone on here was saying his family would hate Alisha but looked like they welcomed her in with open arms! Sunday dinners, holidays, going out with the sis, always at her shop… let’s face it the whole family are just as fucked up as Defoe and lack any kind of morals themselves so they really can’t be judging nobody lol
Alisha has known his family for years and always got on well with them so whoever posted that they wouldn’t like her were wrong. His sister has followed her for as long as I’ve known him. Sure she only followed Donna for a couple months then she was quickly unfollowed well before the wedding.
Maybe she has but the way Paige posts on socials and the digs she been having at Alisha there would have been subtle pics on there for sure.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Could impact his current employment status dependent on how it happened.
I don’t know much about football but surely he must have known what was going on wasn’t legit? Might affect his football career moving forward

P.S I don’t actually know what he does these days lol