Alisha LeMay #2 Defoe’s got the doe but keeps her on the down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine picking up your boyf from the airport after dipping his dick for the night, also why does she say boyfriend and not by his name.

her story are as dull as the weather, someone fake tanned last night “gorgeous” that fake tan looks tit no tan at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine picking up your boyf from the airport after dipping his dick for the night, also why does she say boyfriend and not by his name.

her story are as dull as the weather, someone fake tanned last night “gorgeous” that fake tan looks tit no tan at all
She has no morals whatsoever absolute dirtbag
---
She is so boring as well whats with the plain nails all the time 😴😴 she is not original just a plain vanilla sort of girl

Reactions: 3
😂 😂 how cozy Danielle daddy doing q’s and Danielle sat down in the blue on the red wine nice and close 😂 😂 we all know he will be going/gone there 😂
Were you there :LOL:? I noticed Danielle didnt post anything from it, no hanging about afterwards 😜🤢

Leechy definitely has no self-respect, she knows exactly what hes up to but needs him to keep up the image. Bet she gets no mention in that house thing with Abbey Clancy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Were you there :LOL:? I noticed Danielle didnt post anything from it, no hanging about afterwards 😜🤢

Leechy definitely has no self-respect, she knows exactly what hes up to but needs him to keep up the image. Bet she gets no mention in that house thing with Abbey Clancy
I am shocked that Danielle ain’t posted anything tbh but maybe she’s following what he has said so leesh don’t see 😂😂 for someone who claimed to be a wag at one point I am shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are all these basic Karen’s all trying to do one up on each other to get Defoe. He is an ugly wee dweeb. He must have a magic cock or something cause there is no other reason these heifers are trying to bag him as their own lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are all these basic Karen’s all trying to do one up on each other to get Defoe. He is an ugly wee dweeb. He must have a magic cock or something cause there is no other reason these heifers are trying to bag him as their own lol.
I keep thinking this 😭 Aside from the obvious 🤑 What is it about him because 🤢 ..

Who had the injunction against her?! 😂 surely not?!
also! Has anyone actually met up with him? Could she be the one to have changed him? (We’ll ignore the fact he’s messaging people! 🙈 maybe that’s all he’s doing??) because how can she act so normal? Maybe he’s on the phone to her non stop to prove he’s not with anyone? Cos how is she soooooo normal like nothing has happened? And why is he pretending he hasn’t seen his comments?! He’s not so famous he has 1000’s! He’s got like 30 comments! 🤯 why hasn’t be deleted them? And she’s just there giggling away about ‘annoying when someone walks in front of the cinema!’ I could NEVVVVVVER bust jokes and act normal if I thought my bf had been balls deep in someone the night b4? I don’t know why this fascinates me so much?! 😂 I just want them to do a documentary so she can explain how she lets this happen…..or maybe nothing is happening?! I need to know 😂🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
also! Has anyone actually met up with him? Could she be the one to have changed him? (We’ll ignore the fact he’s messaging people! 🙈 maybe that’s all he’s doing??) because how can she act so normal? Maybe he’s on the phone to her non stop to prove he’s not with anyone? Cos how is she soooooo normal like nothing has happened? And why is he pretending he hasn’t seen his comments?! He’s not so famous he has 1000’s! He’s got like 30 comments! 🤯 why hasn’t be deleted them? And she’s just there giggling away about ‘annoying when someone walks in front of the cinema!’ I could NEVVVVVVER bust jokes and act normal if I thought my bf had been balls deep in someone the night b4? I don’t know why this fascinates me so much?! 😂 I just want them to do a documentary so she can explain how she lets this happen…..or maybe nothing is happening?! I need to know 😂🙈
Kirsty, Beth and Danielle have all met up with him whilst he has been with Alisha. I can guarantee there will have been more as well

I would love to know, she’s definitely crazy enough to have an injunction against her 😂 he’s 💯 out there cheating all the time she ain’t the one she’s just easy that she’s there

Reactions: 4
Kirsty, Beth and Danielle have all met up with him whilst he has been with Alisha. I can guarantee there will have been more as well
Actually I forgot about the ice cream lady! (Photographic evidence! 🙈) Was that Kirsty? Sorry if this has been answered b4! But who is Kirsty and all these other ladies? Is he saying they are ‘work related’ cos how is he getting away with it? Or is Alisha really just letting it happen?! I’m literally so so so baffled! 😂🤯

Reactions: 2
Actually I forgot about the ice cream lady! (Photographic evidence! 🙈) Was that Kirsty? Sorry if this has been answered b4! But who is Kirsty and all these other ladies? Is he saying they are ‘work related’ cos how is he getting away with it? Or is Alisha really just letting it happen?! I’m literally so so so baffled! 😂🤯
Sadly it’s quite a “normal” set up for some “couples” - the man cheats, the woman knows he does but she’ll act like he doesn’t to keep up appearances, he rewards her with soft life, shopping trips, holidays, roof over her head and she doesn’t give him headache, let’s him do as he pleases. It works for some I guess! I think this is why he’s obviously moved her in. She doesn’t make things difficult for him. He may not have publicly claimed her but he hasn’t denied it publicly of recent either! It must be an agreement they have or an unspoken agreement at least! Weird fuckers. I imagine it will only end once he meets someone else he wants to move in and play wifey with.

Reactions: 5
Im almost certain that Beth is santaboi on insta. I do follow donna very quiet I’m sure she will post something sly to make dig at leechy
A always wondered who that Santaboi was who wrote under the magazine weddin post 🤔🤔 that accounts always followed Jiro Janine & she followed it back so always wondered who could be 😅😅
All pls go read what that Georgia account leavin on Mars dog insta page 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Too busy showing off about a house cinema that isn't hers and never will be to care that the whole country is laughing at her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.