Alisha LeMay #2 Defoe’s got the doe but keeps her on the down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he still meets with sally
---
Beth is still in touch with him. Last time he was in Glasgow he saw her
It sort of shocks me with Beth because she knows exactly what he is like and talks on insta to loads of us about it and not afraid to send he’s messages on

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder if he still meets with sally
---

It sort of shocks me with Beth because she knows exactly what he is like and talks on insta to loads of us about it and not afraid to send he’s messages on
I thought Sally would have been top of the list when he moved back down to London as that’s where she is based now. But I’m not sure she had, she was another one that always used to post cryptic clues that she was with him.

I’m was surprised when I heard Beth had seen him as she caught him cheating with a number of girls and he sacked her off for Nicol

Thread suggestion
Driving ban up it’s time to play leesh your days are numbered now Jem’s out to play
---
I thought Sally would have been top of the list when he moved back down to London as that’s where she is based now. But I’m not sure she had, she was another one that always used to post cryptic clues that she was with him.

I’m was surprised when I heard Beth had seen him as she caught him cheating with a number of girls and he sacked her off for Nicol
Now I thought it was the other way round tbh, he lived with nicol and started things up with Beth and they had arguments well the messages she showed was nicol telling her. I think he promised sally a lot

This is me, sometimes I read things and think it’s harsh but all of this is her karma and very much deserved
Yup just like Donna got.
---
What happened to danielles boyfriend? The last post was her in SA on 18th May with him then in London with defoe lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Suggestion -

One dog in, one dog, Jem shakes his giraffe d*ck all about.

Or

The arrival of the pup means Alisha’s time is up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TS;
Donna, Alisha, Janine, sally plus a few hundred side hoes to add to Jems tally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
😂 😂 how cozy Danielle daddy doing q’s and Danielle sat down in the blue on the red wine nice and close 😂 😂 we all know he will be going/gone there 😂
Looks like the most basic meet and greet I have ever seen 😂 imagine paying to go see that.

Danielle looking trashy as usual 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A have 2nd hand embarrassment for him 😳😳 why wid you do a met in greet in the arse end a naewhere wae the scheme team attendin 😂😂
---
Leesh doll if ur a size 8-10 then I’m fuckin Father Christmas 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A have 2nd hand embarrassment for him 😳😳 why wid you do a met in greet in the arse end a naewhere wae the scheme team attendin 😂😂
---
😂😂 I would be highly embarrassed to even be associate with the bike of Loch Lomond 😂😂

Reactions: 1
---
Just proves he will literally do anything to sleep with any girl that’s dog rough

Reactions: 1
😂 😂

god so so predictable 😂 likes all round for mars today every pic 😂 Alisha all forgiven he’s hit the like button.
it will be date night and a shopping trip 😂 mummy and daddy must be so proud of you 😂
---
It’s driving me mad I can’t remember/find where I read it! It wasn’t about her, the story was about him cheating but i followed her at that point and recognised her, and he used to like her pics a lot (b4 defoe) so I assumed they were still at it! 🤷‍♀️😂
funny how she’s unfollowed wretch since you put it out about her and him 😂 Defoe found his argument before the trip to scotland 😂 😂 chasing the taken man before 😂 Defoe not so special after all 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.