Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smiler999

how do you know he was with someone else on Saturday?!
So so funny 😂 pure entertainment! He was with ex/side piece Kirstyalexander, shame the ice cream man gave it away. 😂 😂 😂

so first Danielle and now Kirsty who will be next 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

mackemsafc

She has blocked me on Instagram because I dared inform her of JD messaging my Mrs wanting her to meet him the rat!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
Hi leech, I see you’ve been reading here 🫶🏻 did you hoover or did the cleaner cos I was told by boyf that your a bit shy when it comes to cleaning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Pinky42

Thread suggest
“Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

kaaa2

VIP Member
Hi aunties 🤣🤣🤣 have you ever come across someone so dense like that thick Cunt 🫣 she is as dull as dishwater that poor dog will end up in a rescue soon enough
alisha used to dog sit for the dog of a couple she was friends with… whilst shagging the guy behind the girls back. I think theh We’re even engaged. He ran a clothing business called mauk. And Alisha used to help in the shop at boxpark. Fetish for mixed race and taken men? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Just post the top of the page on insta where he has messaged you as you say he messages you constantly but never any evidence. You don’t have to show any messages but if you just print screen the top of the message on insta I will believe you. Otherwise I’m calling bullsh
I can go one better than insta… 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

scotall

I wondered why he always got them dogs… now I’ve realised that will be his excuse for them not going with him…LOL… “sorry love you need to stay with the dog this weekend”. Sneaky bugger…LOL

• Haha
  • Wow

a1234567xx

Don’t ask how I ended up on this but I was looking at Tara Maynards insta and looking at her sons & look at the weird creepy comments she’s left on Tara’s 10 year olds insta 😳
085B3A6B-BEE6-4C7A-9581-155BCBD7ADAE.jpeg
A51E9B27-8965-4F59-9745-4AEC84740FD6.jpeg
3B6AC6E6-570B-41BB-8042-C4287979A440.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Clarity456

VIP Member
Serious question, Instead of asking for Chanel bags why doesn't Leech use his money while she's still got access to it to get like a laser retexturising facial or something so she stands half a chance of maybe getting another fella after he's done a bunk with one of his dinner lady looking conquests

• Haha
Reactions: 21

igjokkeee

hahah shes commenting on photos bragging like a 15 year old that shes got a boyfriend. Meanwhile hes liking his ex wifes photos, and not even being subtle about it.

Gutted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Eastendgirl2020

Long term lurker on here and have to say I agree with you about Donna and also that story being a dig at her. Thats a low blow and I feel (hope) that things are gonna kick off big time now 🍿🍿🍿
Yeah I agree!
In my opinion, Alisha comes across manipulative, vindictive, proper mean girl vibes. A nasty piece of work.
Obviously I know people on here have strong opinions of them both but for me, it’s always Alisha acting like she’s won a watch. Smug and bitchy.I just can’t take to her.

Reactions: 19