Alicia Bell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a life
I noticed she’s always with that other bird that was with hs tikky tokky or whatever. They look so young

Reactions: 5
I think Trinity has deleted all her videos and made her instagram private. Good for her she seemed sweet and I got the impression she was naive to the full situation with Alicia. I suspect her parents have cottoned on to all of this I would absolutely be the same it would be any parents worst nightmare for there daughter to be around Alicia.

Reactions: 5
She’s almost certainly had a bbl right ? Why is she saying she hasn’t
I could’ve sworn she made a tiktok wearing a faja like the ones you get after a BBL but she’s honest about all her other work done so I don’t think she’d lie, maybe she didn’t technically get a BBL but got somerhjng done

Reactions: 1
that Alexis is a right evil pick me girl horrible to other women for 0 reason theyre all deep down very insecure people
She’s foul her. I cannot stand her, I remember seeing a video of her in Thailand calling some girl fat for literally no reason whatsoever, was almost willing someone to hear the little scumbag and slap her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t had a bbl surgery, she had a none surgical one which is basically movement and injections. But she always has a big bum anyway. I’m jealous! The healing from a BBL is huge and she definitely hasn’t had one. She doesn’t shut up about everything else she’s had done and she would be the same with BBL.

I could’ve sworn she made a tiktok wearing a faja like the ones you get after a BBL but she’s honest about all her other work done so I don’t think she’d lie, maybe she didn’t technically get a BBL but got somerhjng done
Yesss I remember this too!! But she never admits to the non surgical one either and from her Q and A yesterday someone asked her if she had a bll and she said no she wouldn’t like the attention from that type of person (or something along those lines) so I think she doesn’t want to admit , she 100% had a TikTok up of her in a faja