Alicia Bell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this mess? šŸ¤£ itā€™s the grey tracky girl.

shes suddenly in Dubai with no jobā€¦. Wonder where that leads to šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Madddd I literally just came here to see if there was a post about her!

itā€™s absolutely insane to watch this play out in real time šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Madddd I literally just came here to see if there was a post about her!

itā€™s absolutely insane to watch this play out in real time šŸ‘€
Isnā€™t it! I donā€™t follow her but sheā€™s all over my fyp so I canā€™t help but see her daily anyway šŸ¤£ someone commented saying ā€œhow you affording this cos I know ur brokeā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I died.

Sheā€™s proper dopey isnā€™t she, but I donā€™t think sheā€™s a bad girl lol. Itā€™s abit concerning sheā€™s meeting up with strangers in Dubai thoā€¦ sheā€™s only 19 and her best friend, that trinity, didnā€™t go either

Is she out there for sex work? One of the girls Alexis Reed has only fans and her content on sm is centred around being sexual? Canā€™t see why Alicia bell would be on holiday with her unless they went out to meet with men and get paid for it?

Is she out there for sex work? One of the girls Alexis Reed has only fans and her content on sm is centred around being sexual? Canā€™t see why Alicia bell would be on holiday with her unless they went out to meet with men and get paid for it?
Iā€™m not sure, but I think she will fall into some form of sex work soon enough. Alicia flew to dubai alone, and met girls out there thru tiktok šŸ¤£ stranger danger or what.

Reactions: 3
I am obsessed with her šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such a mess. I donā€™t know if itā€™s intentional or not? I saw in a comment sheā€™s studying law?
sheā€™s currently live on TikTok and the state of it I find it hard to believe the account is satire.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
be interesting to know how she affords a boob job, living in a decent flat in london etc..

be interesting to know how she affords a boob job, living in a decent flat in london etc..
Itā€™s student accom isnā€™t it? She seems to have a regular upbringing, she said she didnā€™t have a bedroom as a child and had to sleep on the sofa.
She said recently, on live that she gets men to fund her life šŸ‘€

When she first came on Tiktok I thought she was really funny, after hearing her and her friend trinity's transphobic and homophobic comments I now think she's an idiot
---
she 100% is selling her body - nothing wrong with it but she also posts some weird religious stuff on instagram. her views are completely backwards in my opinion like she talks about how women shouldn't use their bodies for sex unless its procreation and how they should dress modestly and not drink alcohol. I thought she was doing it for attention but I honestly think she's an absolutely awful person and it totally contradicts what she's been upto in Dubai etc. so sad I thought she was going to be a funny Tiktok girl but it seems she is just a beg with really really awful views on the world.
---
Iā€™m not sure, but I think she will fall into some form of sex work soon enough. Alicia flew to dubai alone, and met girls out there thru tiktok šŸ¤£ stranger danger or what.
omg did you see the videos she posted of the other Tiktok girl passed out in the taxi with those guys grabbing her .... the one who is always with HS

Reactions: 3
When she first came on Tiktok I thought she was really funny, after hearing her and her friend trinity's transphobic and homophobic comments I now think she's an idiot
---
she 100% is selling her body - nothing wrong with it but she also posts some weird religious stuff on instagram. her views are completely backwards in my opinion like she talks about how women shouldn't use their bodies for sex unless its procreation and how they should dress modestly and not drink alcohol. I thought she was doing it for attention but I honestly think she's an absolutely awful person and it totally contradicts what she's been upto in Dubai etc. so sad I thought she was going to be a funny Tiktok girl but it seems she is just a beg with really really awful views on the world.
---

omg did you see the videos she posted of the other Tiktok girl passed out in the taxi with those guys grabbing her .... the one who is always with HS
Completely agree with everything youā€™ve said. I looked at her IG and I was appalled by some of her answers when she did Q&Asā€¦

she gives me Michelle bormisky vibes

Reactions: 1
Completely agree with everything youā€™ve said. I looked at her IG and I was appalled by some of her answers when she did Q&Asā€¦

she gives me Michelle bormisky vibes
Yeah its actually insane! I can't tell whether she genuinely believes that stuff or whether she's just beggggging for attention, either way she sounds ridiculous

oooh I don't know who that is im just reading about her on tattle now - do you mean looks or personality or both???

Reactions: 1
So, I can confirm that she does make money from her body. She sells private pics and also meets men at london bars who pay her for her time and buy's her gifts.

Also, she looks very different without make-up. She needs to be careful as her body and skin is changing so needs to take care. But at the moment she's just enjoying the attention and money men give her.

Reactions: 5
So, I can confirm that she does make money from her body. She sells private pics and also meets men at london bars who pay her for her time and buy's her gifts.

Also, she looks very different without make-up. She needs to be careful as her body and skin is changing so needs to take care. But at the moment she's just enjoying the attention and money men give her.
Did she say this on TT? I agree, she looks dead without makeup. Like an actual zombie šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļø

Her boob job is terrible as well