Alicia Bell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on holiday with her SD, said it before but can’t help but worry for her, soo vulnerable 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t looked after herself after her dodgy boob job hardly ever wearing her compression bra, they look horrendous and now she’s had a face full of filler and is off out drinking! With all this work she’s having done she should really sort her hair out it is absolutely awful!

Reactions: 8
I used to think this was all just a character and she was secretly from a rich family who were funding her lifestyle. But now it really does seem like she's going off with random men she calls 'sugar uncles'. What's worse is she's promoting this online as if it's nothing. Saying how they pay for her flights, her hotels - terrifying! They've got all of her information and location, she could so easily be trafficked. She is totally lost.

Reactions: 9
I used to think this was all just a character and she was secretly from a rich family who were funding her lifestyle. But now it really does seem like she's going off with random men she calls 'sugar uncles'. What's worse is she's promoting this online as if it's nothing. Saying how they pay for her flights, her hotels - terrifying! They've got all of her information and location, she could so easily be trafficked. She is totally lost.
It’s scary and scary she is also telling other young gullible girls to do the same

Reactions: 3
I think at the start she was pretending. Her and her friend just seemed to be loitering around Mayfair and going to the clubs, then when she went to Dubai and came back that’s when she really started talking about the sugar daddy stuff. I guess she got some good “job opportunities” in her DMs

Reactions: 5
What she’s promoting is dangerous bcos while she may not be putting herself in as much danger due to being higher profile than the average person (it would be dumb for attackers to hurt her), her followers with no or little followings could be targeted by predators and people with ill intentions.

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing she’s working through Snapchat. I know a few girls in London who meet clients through snap maps
Have you seen the latest video of all the police I'm the room it's clearly been reported. How can they think that's funny.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the latest video of all the police I'm the room it's clearly been reported. How can they think that's funny.
A comment says they tried to put 3 people in the room when it was only for two.
I wonder why they was taking all their shopping bag. Bet it was a deetz room.
Comments also say Alicia is homeless, anyone know what that’s about?

Reactions: 2
A comment says they tried to put 3 people in the room when it was only for two.
I wonder why they was taking all their shopping bag. Bet it was a deetz room.
Comments also say Alicia is homeless, anyone know what that’s about?
Wasn’t her accommodation uni housing?

I’m assuming with her travelling she isn’t attending or has now “finished” her course maybe

Wasn’t her accommodation uni housing?

I’m assuming with her travelling she isn’t attending or has now “finished” her course maybe
I don’t know, I don’t pay too much attention just notice her on my FYP. I also assumed that she had quit uni.