Alicia Bell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seen the video about being a sugar baby anyone? don't really agree with the glamourisation ('if you wanna know how to get free holidays, free clothes as a student')

Reactions: 3
yeah she's defo playing on it and knows how to play men to get them to pay her for things. She and her friend are in Zante and lots of giving buying them drinks and food and they are taking advantage of the free services

Anyone downloaded her book? £33 is more than a normal paperback or college text book so I wonder what the content is like lol

Anyone downloaded her book? £33 is more than a normal paperback or college text book so I wonder what the content is like lol
probably absolute dribble and essentially is telling girls how to wh*re themselves out

Reactions: 2
AS if she's wrote a guide. i bet its loads of copy and pasted shite.

I don't think this is all going to end well for her. I'm pro sex work but she has seemingly rushed into everything soo quick and she seems very naive. I mean she stayed in dubai for quite a while with a bunch of guys and it wasnt like they were hosting her out of kindness lol

also her boob job is one of the worst ive seen actually

Reactions: 6
AS if she's wrote a guide. i bet its loads of copy and pasted shite.

I don't think this is all going to end well for her. I'm pro sex work but she has seemingly rushed into everything soo quick and she seems very naive. I mean she stayed in dubai for quite a while with a bunch of guys and it wasnt like they were hosting her out of kindness lol

also her boob job is one of the worst ive seen actually
I reckon she's used AI to write it tbh

Reactions: 1