Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what she’s doing with all her ‘businesses’ - she seems to have abandoned Slay for the t-shirt business (did she have this already? I must have missed this!) Also she’s removed a lot of herself as a front of the Slay business and it’s now an ‘award winning collective’ of people?! Who would agree to work as part of that?!

In other news - I also fear they may be married!

Reactions: 2
The t shirt thing existed before Slay. But she also launched a consultancy thing not that long ago which just disappeared in to thin air too. I think it was called J & Co or something along those lines?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what she’s doing with all her ‘businesses’ - she seems to have abandoned Slay for the t-shirt business (did she have this already? I must have missed this!) Also she’s removed a lot of herself as a front of the Slay business and it’s now an ‘award winning collective’ of people?! Who would agree to work as part of that?!

In other news - I also fear they may be married!
Probably realised it was a crap idea and that no one wanted to pay a fortune for happiness advice from a conceited gold digger who puts herself before her kids, lived in her parents annexe for ages and can't hold down a relationship for more than a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
This ‘feminist’ has had a man’s surname tattooed on her arm?? She’s essentially branded herself! What an utter twit!

And it’s all hints and drip feeding. I have no problem with people (even those who have willingly put themselves in the public eye to make money off their personal life) keeping something back for themselves but to hint around around, post loved up pictures and not actually address it just smacks of desperation “look at me, look at me, please ask me about my car crash of a life”

God she’s pathetic

Reactions: 6
I have really bad secondhand embarrassment for her. For all we know she could have known him a while but romantically more recently.. like in the few days her kids have been away on holiday recently.

Reactions: 3
I have really bad secondhand embarrassment for her. For all we know she could have known him a while but romantically more recently.. like in the few days her kids have been away on holiday recently.
I think she met him the day she interviewed Madeleine Shaw for her podcast as when she put up a photo of that day he commented about it being a great photo, she replies “it was a very special day”, and then he says “funny old thing, it was for me too!” She recorded the podcast over two days in June (round about 18th/19th by her insta) but we know she was still bleeping with Gramps as they were at Pride together on the 6th July and the ring had made a reappearance.

She’s a fast worker.

Reactions: 3
This has all got to be a set up........waiting for the ‘Surprise suckers! Fooled you!’ post. People (especially with children) just don’t do this.

Totally! Been saying for ages that she's a chinless wonder with the eyes of a serial killer.
Sorry but I think that post is a step too far

Discussing behaviour is one thing but saying somebody has the eyes of a serial killer is not on. These influencers all read here and as much as we dislike some of them I do think we should stick to discussing what they post / how they behave / sell their kids not their appearance. Reading something like that, that they can’t change, could be devastating

This has all got to be a set up........waiting for the ‘Surprise suckers! Fooled you!’ post. People (especially with children) just don’t do this.
I’m sort of inclined to agree. It doesn’t seem quite right. Even by her car crash lifestyle standards it’s a bit far fetched. I’m wondering if it’s something like the basis for an article or something.”I rushed into a relationship and the trolls were after me”

A friend of mine is FB friends with her (and thinks she’s mad as a box of frogs!) and says she’s said nothing on there about it all. Which makes me think it’s all for show.

I’m sort of inclined to agree. It doesn’t seem quite right. Even by her car crash lifestyle standards it’s a bit far fetched. I’m wondering if it’s something like the basis for an article or something.”I rushed into a relationship and the trolls were after me”

A friend of mine is FB friends with her (and thinks she’s mad as a box of frogs!) and says she’s said nothing on there about it all. Which makes me think it’s all for show.
I half think this too. Either way, she's lead her loyal followers on a merry dance coz lots of them are gushing on her posts about how she's glowing.

Sorry but I think that post is a step too far

Discussing behaviour is one thing but saying somebody has the eyes of a serial killer is not on. These influencers all read here and as much as we dislike some of them I do think we should stick to discussing what they post / how they behave / sell their kids not their appearance. Reading something like that, that they can’t change, could be devastating
I agree that comments about qualities people can’t change such as appearance are just mean and undermine what is mostly constructive criticism/ healthy debate about what people are putting online/their behaviour, on Tattle. However I do think influencers need to take their own “if you don’t like it just unfollow” advice and just don’t read here as they know they’re going to see something they don’t like.

She’s had kind of a holiday romance at home while her kids were away maybe but can you imagine what they will think when they get home and there’s a strange man in the house??!!?? It’s just crazy!!! Their carefree London romance will come crashing down to reality in MK with her 2 kids getting in the way.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.