Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start a rave thread @LucyHenderson. Many of us have "known" Alice for years and recognise the pattern of desperation and distinctly unfeminist behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Are you dansbites?! Your only posts on this site are on this particular thread and all defend him 😆
To be fair, I only joined this site because I found it hilarious and reassuring to know that I wasn't the only one who thought she seemed like an egocentric sociopath with delusions of grandeur.
God only knows what he sees in her other than the thrill of being with a woman a decade and a half younger. Even if she is devoid of a chin and has the most cold and unfriendly eyes that I've ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if Shaun's wallet has been well and truly rinsed and he's now pushing up daisies between the cracks in the patio. She just HAS that look about her. Watch out Desperate Dan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Period pants nah. I’m all for saving the planet, and we do our bit, but it’s a step too far for me. Fair play to anyone who does, but I’d bet you a fiver she merely advertised them and never uses them.

Reactions: 1
Period pants are an ad. So I bet she was gifted them all.

I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her

Reactions: 3
This is actually hilarious. It’s so obvious when someone is trying hard to be illiterate. Do you think he text Alice straight after like ‘babe I’ve gone undercover on that site, they will never know it’s me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also have you seen she gifted Katherine Ryan one of her rip off T-shirt’s. Anyone remember when gramps had a pic of him meeting her on his insta 🤢

you lot think Im illitirate and think Im someone else? not being funny but if I was illitirate how would I be able to right on here?? I think the lol is on you. saddos.
We’re the saddos? Yet you’re claiming to be a woman and referring to another woman as both a “slag” and a “bird” Really? Ok “Lucy”

Reactions: 7
He/she/Dan writes like a Dickensian villain crossed with a Gemma Collins.
I just laughed so hard at this

This is actually hilarious. It’s so obvious when someone is trying hard to be illiterate. Do you think he text Alice straight after like ‘babe I’ve gone undercover on that site, they will never know it’s me 😉
Too funny. Why is he writing like an extra in a low budget production of Oliver?

• Haha
I am assuming all Lucy's posts have been deleted but I LOVE the bits I can read in people's quotes. What an absolute unit.

• Haha
Doubt he would need to text her, they appear joined at the hip. You know Alice goes in fast
On her relationships... she’ll be engaged again before we know it,and cue gushing this is real love post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like Alice has found a real catch with LucyHenderson, what could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.