Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stv83

I'm sure the kids were only shipped off for a week. They'll be in for a nice surprise when they get home. "Guess what! You have another new stepdad who's old enough to be your grandad! Quick, get the camera while mummy does a happy pose for Instagram and then f**k off to your room and don't come down until I have a sponsored product for you to try".

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Scunci

Oh my word she is such a nightmare!! Telling people off for asking questions about a video SHE POSTED of her and gramps! Everything she's written about him post breakup(s) has been negative in the extreme - so of course people will ask questions.
Her whole "brand" is built on the back of her relationship status haha. She clearly doesn't realize how damaging these insta rants are...all they do is highlight her ridiculously blind sense of privilege and alienate any regular non-influencer followers.
I do worry about her children...they seem like accessories to her dysfunctional life. She trots them out for restaurant visits, plugs them into iPads the rest of the time, and lives another life full of dodgy drunk dancing and supposedly borderline abusive ex fiances when they are not around.
I don't think Alice realizes that living a double life doesn't work - she can't be living this weird holiday relationship lifestyle with gramps and not have it bleed into her relationship with herself and her children. Same as she can't call herself a feminist when it pleases her. You are who you are all the time and she is fooling herself if she thinks she can keep supposedly major parts of herself and her life separated.

• Heart

WiKi

Oh good grief! Only days ago she was adamant ‘yes, I still have a fiancé’ and now she’s basically hinting at him (or his family) being abusive! ‘I don’t want to find out what happens if I talk about it’ and ‘so much was happening that I campaign against’ obviously referring to her faux feminist ways. Could she actually be anymore of a dickhead?

Obviously if he actually was abusive I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but the way she’s gone about this is so playgroundy ‘I’ll pm you hun’

PipPop

Maybe she's found someone she actually likes? He seems alrite and sticks to his food shit at least

missed that one. Where is the selfie?

so why say it then?
Are you dansbites?! Your only posts on this site are on this particular thread and all defend him 😆

• Haha

jecca

Clearing wardrobe space and getting tattoos isn't what you do when you are really serious. Those are minor actions which she has confused for real trust and connection. Getting really serious about a person involves time and space to figure out how you both fit into each others lives.

Reactions: 9

jecca

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I feel a lot of things about these people and envy is not one.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Oh god, her bikini post today. Shut up you annoying woman with your perfectly slim body you reckon society thinks is "gross". Declaring how you're wearing a bikini at a size 10 does not make you brave, it makes you a patronising arsehole. (And tells you what she really thinks about "being pretty" and how she judges genuine average sized bodies).

• Heart
I cannot handle this woman anymore!! I don't mean her ill will, but she is a true idiot in every sense of the word!!! Argggg. It is one thing to bang on about one's success in business, life and motherhood- ok she's being delusional but hey, what harm? (only to herself, her kids & anyone stupid enough to believe her life is a success story) BUT, then trying to sell said success to others (for a nice little profit), isn't this called FRAUD? If you haven't actually succeeded in business, your parents are raising your kids, your living in your parents house (apparently rent free) they are living in the granny flat, and you need and old Gramps to support your designer lifestyle, um, excuse me Alice, you have not accomplished anything you say you have, & have no right calling ones self a 'life coach'. Maybe she should change it to 'how to get money from everyone else, but hard work"

Ellabella

VIP Member
'I don't think my love life is that interesting' on Stories just now. Weird thing for a former relationship columnist to say, especially one that got a book deal off the back of talking about her love life so much and essentially seems to have built a career out of... being divorced?
☝This, 100%.

She is a stupid bitch. She has benefited financially by over sharing her love life for years. But when the interest gets a bit too close to the bone, we are the horrible ones. And OMG, we are MOTHERS, so how dare we!*

*I guarantee you Alice I am a better role model to my children with regards to what constitutes a healthy happy relationship than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Influenced

Chatty Member
Wanker for commenting on something she posted about. Such absolute nonsense. Post a drunken video with an ex then post about her relationship status and expect nobody to question the video....what plant are these people on. News flash Alice darling without these wankers you wouldnt have a job or your 5k a month from your blog.

Scunci

Yeah I think they're done...she hasn't mentioned him helping her move in at all, lots of mention of her mum and dad, none of gramps. So if they haven't broken up he sounds like a loser fiance to the max who is not really involved in her life haha. I find the whole moving situation really strange, I don't think she was fully transparent about what prompted the move. And her glossing over why she wasn't moving in with gramps didn't make sense either. They were looking at houses together, now he's renovating, now she's moving in alone (and seems to be truly moving in, not just stopping over while she waits for his reno to be done), I can't imagine her mum and dad not giving her an extra six months to wait for gramps to finish his house. I think she's trying really hard to portray a certain online persona but she can't keep the act up, things have stopped adding up etc..What a mess! She should never have got engaged, commitment doesn't seem to work for her and gramps. They do holidays and occasional get togethers, but actual commitment and blending families seems to be too much for them. Should have just been honest about who they are as a couple and left the engagement ring at the jewellers haha.

And it annoyed the hell out of me that she posted her drivel about abortion. When has she EVER mentioned abortion rights before? The only reason she's doing it now is because it's been a hot topic. I saw people calling her out in her comments, mentioning NI, and she said that she donates to a NI fund...you can pretty much guarantee her first donation was last week 😂

Sherry50672

Firstly, it is possible to have a relationship after a divorce and as a single mum. It’s not fair to say no one wants to date people in her situation. Divorce is so common! Who cares if someone is divorced! And the idea of step children.... people have been marrying into existing families for years and taking on step children! She has v much chosen this man because he is rich - that’s all she cares about. Yeah she probably would prefer someone her own age... but ultimately the money is her top aim, she has completely different priorities to most people I associate with.

Secondly - yeah she’s removed all mention of him because both him and her have read these comments. He is probably furious (imagine if you were someone who did not use social media etc - he’s on Instagram but his profile is v much like the dad who barely knows how to use it! He doesn’t understand the internet/instagram at all - she’s said before he’s not a public internet person - so imagine finding people commenting like this!!). So they have completely detached from each other online - no link to one another - they don’t even follow each other anymore. She’ll keep up with the first class plane photos/holiday bragging but I bet you he will never feature again. She will probably go back to calling him “S” again, or ugh remember when she called him “s dog”!!!! His family have probably also gone mad because they’ve been mentioned in this thread.

What’s really sad is that she clearly has concern about his privacy - deleting all the photos etc - but no concern for her children’s privacy, who are still plastered all over her account. It’s so weird to see her go back and delete all the photos of him yet leave up every detail about her kids.

I guess it all comes down to the money. Photos of him gone = relationship continues = money continues. Photos of her kids gone = negatively impacts her mum/family brand = loss of earnings. So to hell with their privacy!!

JulieR

Why is such a feminist holidaying in Dubai which treats women like chattels and has an appalling holiday rights record?

It's OK. I already know the answer......