Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeezlouise

In this one, she says that her folks met and married within 4 months “and seem to be doing okay 35 years on” which sort of explains why her own internal warning klaxon isn’t going off at the fact this relationship is moving at the speed of light. She thinks she’s destined to emulate her parents relationship.
I've said before that essentially she wants her mother's life with a few more bells and whistles so I think you're spot on with this. I can't imagine though that her parents, especially her father, are thrilled by this turn of events given that they picked up the pieces after her marriage and after Shaun. They must be concerned where the children fit into all of this.

Instawanker

The kids seem to be away with him all the time as she is always off on child free jaunts all over the place, NY, London, Dubai, Where are they while she is living it up in Dubai if the father is useless?

me too!!!!! Spill! Do you know her/him?
The kids are with her parents - she lives next door.

Everly

It's because no-one her own age would touch her with a barge pole, at 33, divorced with two kids. All her relationships with men her own age have failed because they run for the hills once it gets past seafood platters and sex.
So true. She’s got responsibilities, a divorce behind her. People are put off. I don’t get why she’s so proud that she’s divorced.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
It looks like she is on her own this time. She is being coy about this one (but obviously can't resist the first class lounge check in!)

meetmeinthemiddle

Do we know what happened to the first wife? Did she say, die? I don't know this but I am feeling uncomfy about posting about his life and posts when I know nothing about his life before Alice (nor did he advertise it)