Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she interview him for her podcast? Isn't he a wanna be food writer or something? I took a look at his instagram and there are a few old pictures of him with some chefs but that's about it.
How long before she dumps him for the next daddy for her kids?

As someone else said on here wasn't he in the army or something to do with the police. It's all so confusing just like her life. It really is like a real life car crash. I'm waiting to see what happens when the kid's dad gets involved. There's no way he could know about old man dan and be ok with him being around his kids. If I split from my husband he wouldn't put up with me going out with a single bloke with no kids let alone moving in with him.

I don’t think she interviewed him. She talked to Madeleine Shaw and the comments on the Insta post between her and Dan were something along the lines of ‘it was such a special day’ hinting that’s when they met.

Those shoes :ROFLMAO:

I agree with the rest of you, he totally gives me the creeps. My friend knows her in real life and says she ignores the kids a lot - apparently once one of them got hurt at a party and a neighbour had to take them to a&e as she was so paralytic she couldn’t be trusted to do it on her own. I’m a single parent, and just can’t imagine my kids coming back from holiday to find I’d moved a man and his dog into their home. Just beyond comprehension!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's quoted the Jessy from Little Mix article tonight on twitter, saying she's been called a massive twit online.
Trust Alice to equate people quite rightly pointing out that everything she willingly posts online for all to see makes her look like a massive twit with having hundreds/thousands of people abusing you online for the “crime” of being in a famous girl group on a famous TV show and having a slightly different body to the others in that group.

The situations are completely different. She needs to get a bleeping grip. The twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone else said on here wasn't he in the army or something to do with the police. It's all so confusing just like her life. It really is like a real life car crash. I'm waiting to see what happens when the kid's dad gets involved. There's no way he could know about old man dan and be ok with him being around his kids. If I split from my husband he wouldn't put up with me going out with a single bloke with no kids let alone moving in with him.
I think he is Israeli, and therefore, he would have had to have served in the IDF for a couple of years. He may have stayed longer than that, but Israeli citizens have to do military service. I have no idea what he does now, but my hunch is that he's rich (not through his own making) and has decided to become a food critic as his "job" (aka hobby).

Reactions: 3
I agree with you @miagia and now he wants to marry or is married to resting witch face for a passport or to stay here in return for introducing her to his contacts. Sounds like a nice little arrangement. Only an Israeli would wear shoes like that too. No one British would have the balls to.
How the duck does she compare herself to Little Mix??

I knew Dan (sadly) but only very briefly (not so sad) and he's a British citizen, used to work at the EIFA school, has 2 boys and didn't do so well from his divorce but his family has money. They met on a dating app as far as I know and didn't know each other before that. I think they both make a well-suited couple as they are both stuck up their own arses. Oh and yes, he looks like a waxwork of Uri Geller...completely agree with you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree with you @miagia and now he wants to marry or is married to resting witch face for a passport or to stay here in return for introducing her to his contacts. Sounds like a nice little arrangement. Only an Israeli would wear shoes like that too. No one British would have the balls to.
How the duck does she compare herself to Little Mix??
Less of this please. Whilst we can criticise Alice and her various grandads for their terrible life decisions, which they choose to tell us about, we should not criticise a whole country of people.

Reactions: 12
This is getting more interesting. So how do you know him and what on earth is an eifa school? he was a teacher?
Definitely agree with the wax work look. No way has he not had some sort of surgery ha ha

Less of this please. Whilst we can criticise Alice and her various grandads for their terrible life decisions, which they choose to tell us about, we should not criticise a whole country of people.
Are you dan? pro Israeli. Next you'll be slagging off palestine.

This is getting more interesting. So how do you know him and what on earth is an eifa school? he was a teacher?
Definitely agree with the wax work look. No way has he not had some sort of surgery ha ha

Are you dan? pro Israeli. Next you'll be slagging off palestine.
No, I'm not, but prefer to keep criticism of Israel to the state and not its people.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.