Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will have any qualms about moving them mid term - as long as it fits in with her selfish life

Reactions: 6
Relieved to see insta stories she hasn't yet moved kids from their home 🙌 Perhaps the holiday/time together gave pause to consider the damage?

He went through her cupboards and threw away all the out of date jars "when they first met" (all of 4 weeks ago). Controlling much?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He went through her cupboards and threw away all the out of date jars "when they first met" (all of 4 weeks ago). Controlling much?
I thought this! Also, is it not normal to go through your kitchen cupboards when you move and bin the out of date stuff?

Reactions: 5
I know that none of us actually think that Dan's follower number on Instagram is real, but nothing screams 'FAKE FOLLOWERS' like a 2k difference over a week 🙄 :unsure: #hidan

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.46.32 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.46.44 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.46.21 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just discovered this thread and subsequently, my people. Holy balls she is a hot mess these days. I have a theory - her ex has remarried and seems like he’s pretty stable and happy. She on the other hand has not and is PISSED that she didn’t get her ‘happily ever after’ first. So she just ricochets between inappropriate (and old AF) men hiding behind a smoke screen of faux feminism to convince herself that her poor choices are in fact ‘living authentically as a empowered woman’. I don’t know how she can possibly be a happiness coach - she is one unhappy, insecure person. And ‘Slay’? Really? Cultural appropriation much? I’d unfollow but honestly it’s like watching a car crash.

Reactions: 19
Welcome @Perpetualeyeroll you have found your people. Like you say, it's hard to unfollow as it's compelling viewing. I'm waiting for her to declare herself a vegan as Dan the Old Man (version two) is one.

Reactions: 6
Like @Perpetualeyeroll I am new here as well. Almost by accident actually. Reading the thread has been hysterical. You couldn't make this tit up. So my take is this. She is living in bloody cuckoo land - what is she supposed to be famous for? As for her string of love affairs. I thought the old man you call Gramps was her dad!! He's a scrap metal merchant and total knob end by the looks of him. I think 'vegan dan the new old man' is an upgrade (at least he is very good looking - I can't imagine shagging gramps eeew) but despite that he too looks like he wants to be someone he isn't so they are a right bloody pair and well suited. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go anywhere near dan either.
As for the happiness coaching who exactly is she making happy? Some one said 'dead behind the eyes' not wrong there at all!!
I think she is just with him because he is in London and wants to be part of that set and feels she is too good for Milton Keynes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like @Perpetualeyeroll I am new here as well. Almost by accident actually. Reading the thread has been hysterical. You couldn't make this tit up. So my take is this. She is living in bloody cuckoo land - what is she supposed to be famous for? As for her string of love affairs. I thought the old man you call Gramps was her dad!! He's a scrap metal merchant and total knob end by the looks of him. I think 'vegan dan the new old man' is an upgrade (at least he is very good looking - I can't imagine shagging gramps eeew) but despite that he too looks like he wants to be someone he isn't so they are a right bloody pair and well suited. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go anywhere near dan either.
As for the happiness coaching who exactly is she making happy? Some one said 'dead behind the eyes' not wrong there at all!!
I think she is just with him because he is in London and wants to be part of that set and feels she is too good for Milton Keynes.
I wouldn’t decide him as ‘very good looking’. Is that you Dan 🙈.

I note she’s gone down in followers again, people are getting fed up of this car crash.

I also noticed Hayley at southwoodliving appears to have unfollowed her. If I’m right, it just proves our point that she’s an unstable, social climbing twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks like a bleeping demon he scares the living tit out of me there’s something so cold about his eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess @Flamingollama has a point. I would steer a very wide birth of anyone who supports the IDF. They're all demonic and looking closer he looks like someone who would probably cause you some damage if crossed. Very true what @Ellabella said - wax work lol too bloody groomed for my liking not manly at all even though I think he is alright looking still. Does anyone else think he has had botox or surgery? I think someone said he was in the army or something. He might be Israeli.
Actually I don't like her either with her resting witch face between the fake smiles and parading those poor kids around.
Does anyone know how they met?Just curious.

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what happened between her and Bryony Barwell, they were literally best buddies, bridesmaid etc.

I guess @Flamingollama has a point. I would steer a very wide birth of anyone who supports the IDF. They're all demonic and looking closer he looks like someone who would probably cause you some damage if crossed. Very true what @Ellabella said - wax work lol too bloody groomed for my liking not manly at all even though I think he is alright looking still. Does anyone else think he has had botox or surgery? I think someone said he was in the army or something. He might be Israeli.
Actually I don't like her either with her resting witch face between the fake smiles and parading those poor kids around.
Does anyone know how they met?Just curious.
I’m sure I read somewhere that they possibly met doing some sort of podcast. Maybe back in June?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.