Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if they're just so pleased she's out of the relationship on/off with Shaun and also we don't know what she's actually told them. There was that comment a while back about them being on each other's radar for some time.

Reactions: 2
Oh fgs this is just so weird!!! They’ve been together a matter of weeks and they’re going on holiday with her kids?! Wtaf.

I did wonder about the marriage thing but he’s not wearing a ring? Hmmmm

This holiday has been booked for a while but he must have added himself to the booking.

Also, just thinking but if he’s a single, popular guy with children and extended family etc. wouldn’t you think he’d have many other options for people to take care of his dog than her parents? Either he’s now totally part of the family (eg engaged/married) or he’s a bit of a loner/has not that many proper friends.

Reactions: 5
His Instagram is bizarre. All those multi frame pictures? And a lot of them look like photo stock pictures? He also has some highfaluting foodie types following him. What does he actually do does anyone know? And he looks different in every photo...🤔

Also, just thinking but if he’s a single, popular guy with children and extended family etc. wouldn’t you think he’d have many other options for people to take care of his dog than her parents? Either he’s now totally part of the family (eg engaged/married) or he’s a bit of a loner/has not that many proper friends.
Noticed a claim on his IG that Wolfgang Puck aka incredibly famous restauranteur is a friend of his and he can’t wait to take Alice to Spago when they go to LA 🙄 but other than that claim he does seem very light on any other human connections...

I just want to see what that tattoo of hers says! They can’t have got married, surely? Has there even been enough time for the legal notices??

I just want to see what that tattoo of hers says! They can’t have got married, surely? Has there even been enough time for the legal notices??
It says Salmassian, it was quite clear on her IG story about her clearing half her wardrobe for him. I think there was a screenshot in the last thread

Reactions: 1
His Instagram is bizarre. All those multi frame pictures? And a lot of them look like photo stock pictures? He also has some highfaluting foodie types following him. What does he actually do does anyone know? And he looks different in every photo...🤔
I find him very weird!!

The whole thing is weird. I honestly can’t believe they’re on holiday with the children - and if that tattoo is real, it’s even more weird.

I find it odd that Laura Jane Williams hasn’t liked or commented on the moving in photo given how they’re such bezzie mates.

Also, nice to see Alice following such classy people as @poshbrokebored who knew coked up rich girls were up Alice’s street? 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s finally made an appearance on her Facebook. She tagged him in her holiday check-in.

He is bizarre looking. Creepy.

Got to be awkward being back there after her flirting with the manager as she was on her gramps rebound!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think it’s weird how she’s purposely getting her hand in her pictures to show those 2 rings? I still think it might be a hoax? Maybe ? I hope...

Also the women paid for a holiday during the school holidays?!!!! She really isn’t her normal self at the moment 😂

Reactions: 4
Is this the same mwholiday that DMBL40 was just gifted? She obviously gets hers in school holiday time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.