Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s said she’s found a third (fourth?) bench that works perfectly in her garage?! What on Earth. Who has this much stuff lying around and time to faff around with so many almost identical items 🙄

Reactions: 3
Moaning today about a gifted stay being too hard with the kids so she’s shipping them off to her parents. And she’s done such a half-assed job promoting place as well!

Reactions: 4
Children went with them because of covid. They got one night on blow up beds in the kitchen to then be shipped off to the grandparents 🤔 Why didn’t they go to the grandparents in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️ bloody hell she’s something, especially after saying how excited they were packing. Poor poor girls 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Ffs imagine sending your kids home from a break and staying there yourself , my kids would be so upset about that .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has she stayed there alone? So her husband has gone to the parents too? How odd. I hardly get any time just me and the hubby, we would jump at a chance to stay somewhere together especially for free 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She didn’t deserve the stay in the first place. Plus if the company want couples then why choose her? It’s not aligned with her following. They’ve gone for numbers rather than someone with a local following.

Has she stayed there alone? So her husband has gone to the parents too? How odd. I hardly get any time just me and the hubby, we would jump at a chance to stay somewhere together especially for free 😂😂😂😂
I thought he stayed too? Probably wanted to go 😂

I have this theory that when she's out of the house her husband and kids pour luridly coloured plastic toys over the floor and eat off mis matched plates just to spite her.
Seriously though, she doesn't deserve a gifted break and I also got the impression that the girls were excited as she moaned about the LOL dolls they packed.
I agree that the husband is probably wishing he could go to the in-laws too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just found this all so bizarre, why would you take the kids in the first place to only then send them to the grandparents? It does make me wonder if there’s been some miscommunication with the company, and they thought she was just going with her husband. Not sure why those chose her to advertise it when it seems they don’t generally allow children?

I’ve just found this all so bizarre, why would you take the kids in the first place to only then send them to the grandparents? It does make me wonder if there’s been some miscommunication with the company, and they thought she was just going with her husband. Not sure why those chose her to advertise it when it seems they don’t generally allow children?
I reckon she would take ANY freebie going and likely didn’t read it properly or thought they’d get away smuggling in the kids!

Reactions: 1
What’s with the bloody moomin books? She has those kids brainwashed into scandi shite chic. What kid would really be into reading those, ffs.

• Haha
Latest IG story, exhausted as usual, ‘permanent anxiety, short of breath thing’, yet able to drag herself out for cocktails between the gasps for breath I suppose. It’s a hard life 🙄

• Haha
Latest IG story, exhausted as usual, ‘permanent anxiety, short of breath thing’, yet able to drag herself out for cocktails between the gasps for breath I suppose. It’s a hard life 🙄
She can always drink alcohol and always get her 💅🏼 nails done!