Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why the bathroom doesn’t get done, it would be one of my priorities.... a nice new clean bathroom. But then I’m not focussing my whole life on pics for the Gram! Easier to paint a wall and get a new cushion

Reactions: 2
I see that Alice has had her eyelashes done too, by the look of it, when she got her nails done!

Why does she do that strange voice/eye thing, is she trying to be seductive?

• Haha
So the big changes for the living room she's been alluding to for days and days is literally just some sofa covers and moving some bits around?

Talk about over egging it to generate some hype.

Cue lots of pretentious businesses sending her free tit for her wall and some huffy stories about the heartbreaking dilemma of not being able to find quite the perfect coffee table.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even changing her room up she has to moan at how imperfect the room is for her tastes . Imagine having to walk through the lounge to get to another space .. aren’t about 90 % of lounges the same ? . She chose to put an extension on so there you go .

Are we to be enlightened as to what didn’t work out with the birthday? Was it just that she wasn’t sent away on a holiday abroad for a week, with a credit card loaded with £2k and no children with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we to be enlightened as to what didn’t work out with the birthday? Was it just that she wasn’t sent away on a holiday abroad for a week, with a credit card loaded with £2k and no children with her?
Was it the weather? Was it busier than she expected? I didn’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel sorry for the daughters. They look nervy and easily spooked. That comes from having a dissatisfied and unpredictable mother.

I mean, mummy woke up happy on her birthday, got her period and spent the rest of the day in a bad mood. How does a small child navigate mood swings like that?

• Sad