Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed what this moaning is about. Any ideas?

View attachment 254712
Because somebody used her image that took her 100 years to stage and recreate, and they didn’t credit her. 🙄 Meanwhile around the world people are dying and children are starving. I know it’s important for any “creators” to be credited for their work, so I’m not demeaning that, but she doesn’t half gone on..and on...and on

Reactions: 3
Been banging on about the Ikea furniture from France and of course it’s not good enough when it arrives!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what that IKEA coffee table cost originally? Pretty sure a now deleted Story said she wanted £250 for it. That seems extortionate.

• Wow
Also, why does she never have time to organise her kid’s birthday? Surely order stuff online like she does for herself?🙄 I assume all the tagging of This Modern Life is actually an undeclared ad??

Reactions: 4
So bad in these times especially not to plan anything nice for the daughter. She’ll get another second hand book and a trip to the long store!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too busy to organise a cake and some decorations for her kids birthday?! Her shop's usually only open four hours a day.

Stay up til midnight doing it like every other bleeping parent you bellend.

• Heart
Yeah I don’t get it she was going on about having child days to herself but can’t arrange a Colin caterpillar and an Amazon prime present haul for her daughter .

Reactions: 5
What a bellend, justifying spending on her home and how hard she works to sell stuff to afford new. Shame the same level of effort not put into her kid’s birthday
CA9BFBAC-AF55-4FE0-9484-0DBA3253C5FC.jpeg

Reactions: 2