Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Alice is still talking to herself in the Cachia thread and the tattle thread. I really wish no one would reply to her in Cachia’s but someone always bites. She’s having a sook about subreddits too as if she invented shit posting about people. Oh to have an ego that large…
She has also deleted nearly 100 pages in the Cachia thread as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I checked it briefly about 12 months ago when the other threads were slow. I can’t remember 100% exactly but there was definitely a monkey reference. Her messages on that thread are very very intense. I only looked that one time and realised the vibes on that thread were real low.
Yeah but Alice is low pond scum.

She literally picks and chooses what stays and goes. Its weird.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
The Meghan Markle thread is vile. The open and casual racism - I think the one time I checked it someone referred to her as Monkey Markle. Gives you an insight to Alice’s personal views since she deletes everything else that doesn’t align with her beliefs.
That's terrible! I must admit I used to read that thread quite often and never saw any sign of racism like that! Hopefully it was a one off and even pond scum Alice deleted it.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Ahah, I'll try to make it simple. I think kiwifarms got into an online war with a transexual person, and this person harrassed every hosting server ever to ban the forum. (I wasn't following the whole situation so I might be wrong)
So the website isn't accessible on a "classic" browser. You have to download tor (safest way to browse tbh):

And here's the direct link to her thread! (copy/paste in the tor browser once it's launched)

You can see a snippet of the first pages of her thread here on archive.
That snippet alone is amazing! Would love to know how much her revenue ("donations") are down now all the Australian influencer threads are over here.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Oh dear, Alice Alice Alice... I guess Helen hasn't written a front page article about how he was faking his cancer? Like you did????
Screenshot_20231002-192053_Chrome.jpg

ETA and then the man in question died forcing her to post a retraction.

egginc

Just watched the video. What a vile vile woman Alice is. I’m not going to be going on there anymore either. Disgusting.

Was over on Gomi the other day and saw that she now has to option to upload pictures. Like here! She must losing people. Shouldn’t have gone after Tattle and pointed out the superior site to her subscribers 😂
It’s sad that so much good stuff was on GOMI and because you couldn’t upload screenshots, there’s basically no receipts. Just relying on what people have typed. SHAME.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Alice is still talking to herself in the Cachia thread and the tattle thread. I really wish no one would reply to her in Cachia’s but someone always bites. She’s having a sook about subreddits too as if she invented shit posting about people. Oh to have an ego that large…
Go chug another cask Alice.

• Haha

gotarealjob

I'm blocked too 😂🤣😂. Silly woman!
It was the lamest rundown ever of a new blog post on GOMI and what it was talking about… so boring! So boring I didn’t even bother logging on to GOMI to laugh more (probably would have been blocked from Aus anyway 🤣)

• Haha

lyhuski

She would have lost a lot of income when we all left for tattle. Must have driven her crazy, well crazier than she was before.
In fact it probably alerted more people that there was a better site than hers to snark.
Agree, it drove her crazy and she can't let go of said crazy! I mod an astronomy group and it's pretty wild at times! Moderating is a difficult task as everyone thinks they're 100% right and everyone gets annoyed regardless when the mod tries to help. But Alice was never suitable in the first place and has got worse and worse!!

emmygluewho

VIP Member
There's an EmmyLou_Loves thread on Gomi and also here. People who still had access to Gomi told the remaining posters over there that we were also discussing EmmyLou_Loves over here. We are much more active here with more freedom. The posts were up for about 3 days. I assumed this was the reason but not sure why the U.K. is currently banned.
Australia was geo blocked once before when we were discussing a banned influencer over there.
I'm confused why we are 'banned' from certain influences?! If they are paid to post shit?! That's an influencer yeah?! If they have a platform and are vocal?! Influencer?!

lyhuski

Agree, she's only got more nuts from a already high level.

It cracks me up that she literally blocks whole continents when she's annoyed and thinks she'll win 🤣

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
There's a website called Modash that calculates how many followers you bought. It has a 10 day free trial. I don't think it's 100% accurate but reasonably close? Alice has about 70% fake followers. 2.25% of her followers are from NYC so I doubt for a multitude of reasons that she has ever been, or ever will be, papped

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 3.28.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 3.29.03 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I didn’t think there was much of a UK following over there anyway? I assumed the UK influencers were mostly discussed on Tattle. Maybe she can’t tell the difference and she’s just blocked the whole Commonwealth 🤔
There was (is?) a very active Meghan Markle thread on there. Would they mostly be English posters? Alice loathes Meghan Markle - that thread was getting really vicious so I stopped viewing it.

Reactions: 3