Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyhuski

I think she's blocked all of Europe as I can't access from Germany. She created a whole forum to snark on tattle and put it at the top. No one replied apart from her and it disappeared a week later.😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Agree, she's only got more nuts from a already high level.

It cracks me up that she literally blocks whole continents when she's annoyed and thinks she'll win 🤣
Funny thing is the her being such a cunt made Tattle the far better option.
We left a lot of breadcrumbs over there and most of the regular contributors to Emmylou and Cachia eventually found their way here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also wanted to add that Alice commenting on how people look (let’s just ignore that Alice is no supermodel either) is one of the least offensive things Alice has done. Her history with Freckled Fox and accusing them of faking Martin’s illness and death was where I started to look at how Alice conducts herself. She’s a real piece of work.

She’s a sad, lonely, bitter old bag. She resents people who are what she wants to be. Super critical of influencers but you look at her Insta and it’s Alice wanting to be a diy queen, and a fashion diva, and a socialite. She shares her lame skin care routine as if anyone wants to look like her.

She has a history of keeping people’s phone numbers and constantly calling them to drunkenly rant at them like they’re close friends.

I don’t really like Alice, she’s problematic, has run gomi to the ground and is just a garbage person.

Reactions: 11

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
What happened to prompt this, do we know?
There's an EmmyLou_Loves thread on Gomi and also here. People who still had access to Gomi told the remaining posters over there that we were also discussing EmmyLou_Loves over here. We are much more active here with more freedom. The posts were up for about 3 days. I assumed this was the reason but not sure why the U.K. is currently banned.
Australia was geo blocked once before when we were discussing a banned influencer over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Alice you are a god damn nutjob. How butt hurt is she that her GOMI is now dogshit and another snark forum is bigger and so much better?! Move on babes, go pour yourself another vino.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Limpy Love

VIP Member
She's so annoyed by tattle and I love to see it :LOL: . I don't think anyone loves the owner of tattle or even interact with them but people know Alice is loco. The person claiming to get banned for no reason said they signed up on tattle to call people sad fucks and were surprised they got banned. Only she is surprised at how unlikable she is. Also she was bemoaning that tattle makes 500k a few weeks ago, now tattle makes 750k according to her. Is she pulling these figures out of thin air to vex herself 😂

View attachment 2485999
Shes fucking delusional.

This control freak controlled every single comment made on GOMI, and deleted and blocked so much content. It was near impossible to get an account too.

We woke up quickly that if we wanted to get a comment through that we knew she would delete, we would wait until after midnight NY time. 🤣

I doubt if Tattle has blocked access from whole countries and regions either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gretelgottago

Also wanted to add that Alice commenting on how people look (let’s just ignore that Alice is no supermodel either) is one of the least offensive things Alice has done. Her history with Freckled Fox and accusing them of faking Martin’s illness and death was where I started to look at how Alice conducts herself. She’s a real piece of work.

She’s a sad, lonely, bitter old bag. She resents people who are what she wants to be. Super critical of influencers but you look at her Insta and it’s Alice wanting to be a diy queen, and a fashion diva, and a socialite. She shares her lame skin care routine as if anyone wants to look like her.

She has a history of keeping people’s phone numbers and constantly calling them to drunkenly rant at them like they’re close friends.

I don’t really like Alice, she’s problematic, has run gomi to the ground and is just a garbage person.
The narcissism is palpable.
Have you ever taken a dive down the Reddit rabbit hole that talks about her history and personal life? It’s wild to me that she’s commenting on someone else’s parenting given that she has a child that she literally abandoned

• Wow

Broken Veneers

VIP Member

Alice removing so many people from Gomi has led us all here! We are totally enjoying the Australian Influencers threads over here.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Wonder if she tells the businesses who pay her to advertise on her site that she geo blocks 30 million+ people

Reactions: 8

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I have no idea what your last paragraph means 😂🤣😂 but I'd love a read of it!
Ahah, I'll try to make it simple. I think kiwifarms got into an online war with a transexual person, and this person harrassed every hosting server ever to ban the forum. (I wasn't following the whole situation so I might be wrong)
So the website isn't accessible on a "classic" browser. You have to download tor (safest way to browse tbh):

Tor, short for The Onion Router, is free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication. It directs Internet traffic via a free, worldwide, volunteer overlay network that consists of more than seven thousand relays. Using Tor makes it more difficult to trace a user's Internet activity.
And here's the direct link to her thread! (copy/paste in the tor browser once it's launched)

You can see a snippet of the first pages of her thread here on archive.

• Wow
I forgot the one this that just irrationally enrages me! She puts NYCAW on EVERYTHING like it means something to people who aren’t her! No one knows what it means! It’s on her unironic crocs, all over her laptop, embroidered on a scarf, on jumpers and shirts, on bags. It’s totally laughable and something that would totally be mocked all over gomi. She even had stickers made that she’s putting all over New York City coz she’s so cool and quirky guys!

I can’t even start on how she makes New York City her personality. She’s zeroed in on a few subjects on GOMI for daring to write about New York City because they’re poseurs who don’t even know the place properly.

And she lies about her age, always pretending to be in her 30s when she’s closer to 50, and definitely looks closer to 50 with her frozen mask face.

I hate Alice so much…

Australia is blocked again.

So when Alice ‘wasn’t’ reading tattle, she ‘didn’t’ see the screenshots above that were posted and absolutely ‘hasn’t’ thrown another tanty about it and blocked an entire country. My 5 year old wouldn’t behave like this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Will miss the one thread I used to check periodically.

You’re not even allowed to say Tattle on GOMI because she knows everyone would come running over here. Why on earth would she think starting a Tattle thread was a good idea?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lyhuski

She was so excited over fake news that tattle was hacked. It was invented by some anti tattle account that posted a few days before saying how they want to create chaos on tattle. Clearly fake and Alice never allowed me or my friends comments on that blog post to go live. Loads were probably calling her out on being a stupid cow. She's so bitter and a basic ass bitch. My (backup email that i used for accounts) has been leaked by loads of companies (twitter, hilton, citibank..) and google sends me an alert instantly if it's been posted on the dark web. Never had this for tattle and registered here ages ago but not posted until today.

• Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Has anyone been on GOMI lately?

I’m embarrassed to admit I still lurk on WJSF, Glitter&Lazers, Jacq Adan - all the fatty boombahs just like me - but that site is so full of ads and messed up that it takes nearly a minute after clicking on a thread before things load and you can actually read something. I can’t log in anymore, not that I want to post anything, but it has the ‘Remember me’ box ticked so the there’s a few pop ups as well as the clunky ads going on.
Haven't gone on in months. It's absolute trash. Alice runs a dictatorship and plays God.

Keep drinking darls.

I think she's blocked all of Europe as I can't access from Germany. She created a whole forum to snark on tattle and put it at the top. No one replied apart from her and it disappeared a week later.😆
This gives me life. I was having such a shit afternoon. I love when Alice doubles down and loses!