Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Alice is still talking to herself in the Cachia thread and the tattle thread. I really wish no one would reply to her in Cachia’s but someone always bites. She’s having a sook about subreddits too as if she invented shit posting about people. Oh to have an ego that large…

• Haha
Reactions: 6

misunderstood

Wow this tread is interesting, I joined Gomi last year when I was bored to snark in the Galadarling threads.
This Alice seems so unhinged that I might delete my account. She sounds so mean and bitter, why does she turn her comments off on Instagram ?

Her website is pain to access by phone as there are ads everywhere and the pages glitch she should put more effort in the maintenance of her website

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
OK anyone who's come over from gomi go check out @girlgangz7733 on instagram. She's great - calls out (mainly American) influencers and has now called out Alice from gomi. It's actually quite disturbing on Alice's behalf. I'll be leaving gomi permanently after seeing her IGTV story just now.

I didn’t think there was much of a UK following over there anyway? I assumed the UK influencers were mostly discussed on Tattle. Maybe she can’t tell the difference and she’s just blocked the whole Commonwealth 🤔

• Haha
Haha does she actually call them op ed pieces?!

I said this before on the Emmylou thread, but is she forgetting all the drama she perpetuated with Girlgangz? Not saying Girlgangz isn’t problematic, but Alice *continues* to talk about her, even though she’s disappeared.

How is running a snark website any more noble than hosting a podcast? Outspoken aren’t even that bitchy or anything. Her site hosts way nastier content than that podcast could ever have.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I think she's blocked all of Europe as I can't access from Germany. She created a whole forum to snark on tattle and put it at the top. No one replied apart from her and it disappeared a week later.😆
She would have lost a lot of income when we all left for tattle. Must have driven her crazy, well crazier than she was before.
In fact it probably alerted more people that there was a better site than hers to snark.

lyhuski

She's so annoyed by tattle and I love to see it :LOL: . I don't think anyone loves the owner of tattle or even interact with them but people know Alice is loco. The person claiming to get banned for no reason said they signed up on tattle to call people sad fucks and were surprised they got banned. Only she is surprised at how unlikable she is. Also she was bemoaning that tattle makes 500k a few weeks ago, now tattle makes 750k according to her. Is she pulling these figures out of thin air to vex herself 😂

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 08.36.06.png

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
She put up on her news page a post that tattle had been hacked and all our data revealed. Said tattle is full of UK and Aussies who bitch about people or something. Soooo way different to gomi then? THere was only a few replies and most were basically shut up.

• Haha

Emilyemily99

But Alice is British? Didn’t you know? She drinks PG Tips! And slips into a lovely little British accent every once in a while :rolleyes: I think she claims her dad is from Leeds.
Alice’s fake English accent sounds like a character from Oliver Twist. Sis has never been to Yorkshire in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gretelgottago

She’s disappeared from social media - I don’t want to direct traffic to GOMI but girlgangz has her own issues that need to be addressed. It’s just Alice has taken it on herself to expose her. They had a huge shit fight, and girlgangz is no angel.

ETA https://instagram.com/girlgangz773?utm_medium=copy_link was active in October 2021 to call out girlgangz but doesn’t cover the latest update that girlgangz allegedly faked a pregnancy and miscarriage last month. It’s all a mess.

ETA 2 - the allegedly. Coz I have no idea what’s true or not!
So glad someone else is across this! The whole thing is WILD! I almost feel like she could earn herself her own thread soon enough just from the recent drama

BeachBaby

VIP Member
There's a website called Modash that calculates how many followers you bought. It has a 10 day free trial. I don't think it's 100% accurate but reasonably close? Alice has about 70% fake followers. 2.25% of her followers are from NYC so I doubt for a multitude of reasons that she has ever been, or ever will be, papped
2.25% of her followers are
View attachment 1119382

View attachment 1119383
Oh that's a classic! So many followers from Russia and Iran where I am sure gomi is huuuuuge! The laughs just keep coming! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I only really looked at the Rosie thread and browsed a couple of others. I’ve since concluded Tattle is far superior in functionality and people.

There was (is?) a very active Meghan Markle thread on there. Would they mostly be English posters? Alice loathes Meghan Markle - that thread was getting really vicious so I stopped viewing it.
Yes and the Meghan one too, good point. I actually found the GOMI MM thread to be a bit tamer than the one here (but admittedly haven’t looked at either for a while).

• Heart

poppiepie

There was (is?) a very active Meghan Markle thread on there. Would they mostly be English posters? Alice loathes Meghan Markle - that thread was getting really vicious so I stopped viewing it.
The Meghan Markle thread is vile. The open and casual racism - I think the one time I checked it someone referred to her as Monkey Markle. Gives you an insight to Alice’s personal views since she deletes everything else that doesn’t align with her beliefs.

• Wow
  • Angry