Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Alice is giving us tips on how to “style” outfits for all of her glamorous galas :ROFLMAO: She still ends up looking like a buffoon dressed in doona covers though. Glad to see her methods work. I wonder if she’ll add the tip of wearing your mask constantly under your chin to hide your jowls?

I’d add photos but Alice edits her grid photos so much she’s virtually unrecognisable. I need to learn how to find the actual photos from the galas that she hasn’t messed with.

Reactions: 5
She’s very very busy being a keto influencer now. Her little videos are hilarious and she would 100% lambast people who made the same videos. She’s such a hypocrite. She’s wants to be everything she hates and it kills her that she’ll never be the UES socialite she craves.

She claims it’s all for show, but it doesn’t explain the late night lives and drunken ramblings that get deleted when she sobers up. You keep telling us you live off salad and sparkling water love. We believe you.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I‘ve spent far too much time today trying to access Gomi - I love lurking on the Warrior Jessica Slashes Fat thread in Instagram and am sad to miss out on a day’s snark. That thread moves almost as quickly as Emmylou’s does here but not quite.

Oh well it’ll still be there in a few days when we’re allowed back in no doubt.
It's a big hissy fit, she'll let us all back in. Knowing the UK is shut out too - if only her advertisers were aware of how many millions of people have been locked out today. Or will they know because their ads aren't loading nearly as often as usual? I don't know much about this revenue stream. 🤷‍♀️

Could have just blocked Brits coz this site is mostly British users and she doesn’t want anyone at all from Tattle over there 🥴. Wouldn’t want the Aussies to start to asking the Brits do to the dirty work of recruiting new members from the Aussie forums for us 😂
Of course! That will be it!

Does anyone know where to watch this now?! Can't find on that instagam page?!
She’s disappeared from social media - I don’t want to direct traffic to GOMI but girlgangz has her own issues that need to be addressed. It’s just Alice has taken it on herself to expose her. They had a huge shit fight, and girlgangz is no angel.

ETA https://instagram.com/girlgangz773?utm_medium=copy_link was active in October 2021 to call out girlgangz but doesn’t cover the latest update that girlgangz allegedly faked a pregnancy and miscarriage last month. It’s all a mess.

ETA 2 - the allegedly. Coz I have no idea what’s true or not!

Last edited:
  • Wow

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Someone remind her that she's a protestant from Texas, who abandoned her child to her predatory ex. She really doesn't have an (ethical) leg to stand on.

• Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This post is how I ended up here 😂. She shut down the Sophie G thread last year after some people started talking about 'tea' and she declared it wasn't a site for talking tea and then bam, closed it. Huh? It's not a forum for gossip...Ok
She was no doubt 3 bottles deep at that stage...

Aw poor Alice. This wretched hag block Australia again, I assume after the above post. When dooce died I went to GOMI to see what was being said about it. Alice “upgraded” the site to basically be unusable. It’s even uglier than it originally was.

nienoe

I just check out The Tripps, GOMI seems to be the only site that snarks about them. They fascinate me.
It has to be said that the Tripp dude is absolutely worth snarking on - he’s unbelievable. The level of self hype and belief in contrast with his actual talent and the amount of money he spends on his ‘career’ is … wow. Very, very American

Reactions: 4

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Someone on kiwi farms mentions dated emojis… I loved the GOMI emojis 😭 in particular the “uh-oh” face with the swivelling eyes shaking its head, I have wished for that emoji on so many occasions!

• Haha
She looks like a homeless perp in an episode of Law & Order 🔪View attachment 1121727
She paid $900 for that goyard knock off bag and then got it monogrammed hahaha

Wow this tread is interesting, I joined Gomi last year when I was bored to snark in the Galadarling threads.
This Alice seems so unhinged that I might delete my account. She sounds so mean and bitter, why does she turn her comments off on Instagram ?

Her website is pain to access by phone as there are ads everywhere and the pages glitch she should put more effort in the maintenance of her websit
She turns comments off because her engagement is pitiful as it is, this way she gets ahead of having 1 comment on each post. She also claims she’s a professional coder, which makes the shittiness of GOMI even more hilarious.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I only really looked at the Rosie thread and browsed a couple of others. I’ve since concluded Tattle is far superior in functionality and people.

Yes and the Meghan one too, good point. I actually found the GOMI MM thread to be a bit tamer than the one here (but admittedly haven’t looked at either for a while).
I can't keep up with the MM one here - they burn through pages faster than the EmmyLou thread :ROFLMAO: