Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has Botox, she’s the same age as me and I’ve had Botox and the results are very similar! Also she must have had it done recently because it wastes off noticeably after 3 months.
her hair is so fresh as well- she’s definitely had her roots done. I get so annoyed the rest of us have to wait and have awful roots, eyebrows etc, and influencers are somehow exempt from the rules!?
I know it’s petty but it’s just annoys me seeing all these Instagramers with fresh hair, perfect brows and getting their make up done!!
Alice has admitted to getting botox.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry. Are we ACTUALLY supposed to believe that multiple people took the time to message Alice, when there are 274759 other free work outs available (quite frankly better ones), to ask if they can pay her money for them? I find this so strange and just total bullshit!
F2F08FEE-D05D-46F8-ABA8-69FF538B2FB4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She has had Botox and it’s not even good Botox. She looks like a plastic doll. I can’t wait to see her in 5 years’ time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry. Are we ACTUALLY supposed to believe that multiple people took the time to message Alice, when there are 274759 other free work outs available (quite frankly better ones), to ask if they can pay her money for them? I find this so strange and just total bullshit! View attachment 505621
So embarrassing how regularly she trots this one out 🙈 shameless. That Dior bag she got for Christmas is worth almost £4K I think

Reactions: 2
So embarrassing how regularly she trots this one out 🙈 shameless. That Dior bag she got for Christmas is worth almost £4K I think
It is super weird. Obviously she would want to make money from her work and monetise what she does. But this is not the way to go about it!

Reactions: 3
I think she has a really lovely and attainable figure - I'd rather follow her workouts than someone really muscular with a body nothing like mine. I think the app is risky though because it's such a crowded market now and gyms will be open by the time it launches. A really odd choice!

I’m sorry. Are we ACTUALLY supposed to believe that multiple people took the time to message Alice, when there are 274759 other free work outs available (quite frankly better ones), to ask if they can pay her money for them? I find this so strange and just total bullshit! View attachment 505621
If she can go out and buy some flowers like that....which don't look cheap then she doesn't need donations.....Some people are struggling to eat....donate the money to them so they can afford to live

Reactions: 4
From her story today, having a 'date night' at home with paddy. I just find it weird that she goes full out glam with full face of makeup, styled hair, fake tan, jewellery, designer maxi dress, literally just to sit and eat dinner in her flat with her boyfriend. When it's just me and my boyfriend at home i'm literally in pjs all day, even if we cooked a nice dinner i wouldn't dress up for it, given that he's has been with me for two years and we aren't in the honeymoon period any more. It's these influencers leading unrealistic lives that make people that follows them end up feeling tit about themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
From her story today, having a 'date night' at home with paddy. I just find it weird that she goes full out glam with full face of makeup, styled hair, fake tan, jewellery, designer maxi dress, literally just to sit and eat dinner in her flat with her boyfriend. When it's just me and my boyfriend at home i'm literally in pjs all day, even if we cooked a nice dinner i wouldn't dress up for it, given that he's has been with me for two years and we aren't in the honeymoon period any more. It's these influencers leading unrealistic lives that make people that follows them end up feeling tit about themselves.
It’s literally all for the gram. It doesn’t mean they’re happy (and tbh if you have to try that hard to be romantic then you probably aren’t that happy!)

Reactions: 6
It’s literally all for the gram. It doesn’t mean they’re happy (and tbh if you have to try that hard to be romantic then you probably aren’t that happy!)
I wonder about if she is happy. She mentioned something about getting married the other day. I wonder if it bothers her that she’s not?

Reactions: 1
I know loads of people that have done this, getting dressed up just to eat at home. Myself included. I enjoy getting ready and wearing my make up and nice clothes, so in the absence of a restaurant to go to why not do it for my kitchen? And I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years, so it’s nothing to do with a honeymoon period. If that’s not your bag that’s cool, but I don’t think it’s unrealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know loads of people that have done this, getting dressed up just to eat at home. Myself included. I enjoy getting ready and wearing my make up and nice clothes, so in the absence of a restaurant to go to why not do it for my kitchen? And I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years, so it’s nothing to do with a honeymoon period. If that’s not your bag that’s cool, but I don’t think it’s unrealistic.
I do it too 💁🏻‍♀️ More for myself than him and I wouldn’t wear a brand new dress or anything but definitely do the hair and make up and wear something nice.

If you're doing it for the right reasons (ie you enjoy it) then have at it - but if you're doing it for the gram... don't 😂

My husband and I do this as well for date nights. He even complains if he feels he's "undressed" compared to me haha. I get dressed up for evenings out usually because I enjoy the getting ready part, not to impress strangers in restaurants.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know how to describe it I just find her so boring and uninspiring. Like ooh it’s another Alice Liveing challenge. Of her in full make up and gym gear. It’s just not relatable and not to be too harsh but she doesn’t seem to achieve any results from it so I’m like 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe because I have weight to lose right now I’m after something a bit more unique and empowering!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.