Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had rosacea a few years ago and it's really not fun. Horrible big red lumps under my skin on my cheeks that I just couldn't cover with makeup. Really made me lose confidence in myself especially when going in to work. I don't know why she's going for laser treatment, what fixed it for me was antibiotics over the course of a few months. I now have to keep my skincare regime so simple so as not to make it flare up again. Using a load of products and fake tan with something like this isn't a good idea. I wouldn't wish it on anyone though, although if it's what she has her case is VERY mild, you can't really see it in that picture.
It really depends on the type of rosacea. I have Type 1 (redness/spider veins only) and the only effective treatment is to blast it away with laser. Type 2 (bumps and sores) responds better to creams & antibiotics.

I’ve had IPL on mine which did a good job but wore off, so will get PDL later this year when things calm down. I’ve been cycling though various prescription creams during the pandemic and absolutely nothing has helped with the redness 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It really depends on the type of rosacea. I have Type 1 (redness/spider veins only) and the only effective treatment is to blast it away with laser. Type 2 (bumps and sores) responds better to creams & antibiotics.

I’ve had IPL on mine which did a good job but wore off, so will get PDL later this year when things calm down. I’ve been cycling though various prescription creams during the pandemic and absolutely nothing has helped with the redness 🤷‍♀️
I really hope you find something that works for you. Mine went from Type 1 (which I've always had since being a teenager) to a Type2 flare up and is now back to Type 1 again but it's milder than it was and I can cover it with makeup. I swear by IT Cosmetics CC cream, it's amazing.

Someone got a new Rolex for her birthday. Can you spot it?
Also I don’t find todays stories inspirational after we’ve shown how she edits her pictures.
Pick a lane Alice

Reactions: 1
Someone got a new Rolex for her birthday. Can you spot it?
Also I don’t find todays stories inspirational after we’ve shown how she edits her pictures.
Pick a lane Alice
Rolexes are so tacky. I used to love them but they are the "common" rich watch now. Omega is much nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Question (honestly) is it a thing to sub in myself when Me would be proper English?
Alice just said ‘myself and Paddy’. Wouldn’t that be Paddy and I? Me? Am I missing something?

So she’s come off the pill despite it working really well for her and is now inevitably experiencing lots of pain, bloating and heavy period. All because she wanted to “know her cycle”. Sorry but the pill is amazingly effective for this exact issue and it’s a myth that people need to come on and off of it to experience a natural cycle. Sounds like she’s just decided to do this herself and is now using it as another tool to make us feel sorry for her 🙄

So she’s come off the pill despite it working really well for her and is now inevitably experiencing lots of pain, bloating and heavy period. All because she wanted to “know her cycle”. Sorry but the pill is amazingly effective for this exact issue and it’s a myth that people need to come on and off of it to experience a natural cycle. Sounds like she’s just decided to do this herself and is now using it as another tool to make us feel sorry for her 🙄
Another unqualified person sending irresponsible messages to their followers. She’ll have a baby pretty soon I think. It’s just a vibe I get from her.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why you would come off the pill if it works well and prevents all that pain just to 'know your cycle"? duck that! Unless I want a baby I'd stay on it!!

Reactions: 3
She is an idiot. Doesn't she have PCOS which the pill would help with? I guess that would explain the hormonal looking skin and weight gain. If her pcos symptoms are back, I doubt she wants to exercise much, plus PCOS can cause weight gain.
I have endometriosis and have been on depo injection for years and wouldn't dream of coming off it unless I want to get pregnant. My Endo got so bad a few yrs ago that not even the depo cut it so I had to have surgery but ALSO stay on the bc. It just seems really irresponsible of her to be promoting this.

Reactions: 2
Somethings causing that massive weight gain. Her wrists looks swollen with that too tight Rolex cutting into it.
As I recall, the pill can cause weight gain. So maybe it’s that or maybe y’all are right about getting pregnant? Then Paddy’d have to marry her!

• Haha
Somethings causing that massive weight gain. Her wrists looks swollen with that too tight Rolex cutting into it.
As I recall, the pill can cause weight gain. So maybe it’s that or maybe y’all are right about getting pregnant? Then Paddy’d have to marry her!
She has gradually been gaining weight over the last 2 years or so which is fine. But I have found within the last 2 months (?) she doesn't look lean/muscular anymore.

Reactions: 2
She has gradually been gaining weight over the last 2 years or so which is fine. But I have found within the last 2 months (?) she doesn't look lean/muscular anymore.
I was actually scared to say it but I’ve noticed it too she’s looking very....plump. I don’t meant that nastily but it’s her arms they are not lean at all.

Is the Rolex not the one she’s had for a while? I’ve not watched her stories the last few days to notice a new one but the latest on her feed looks the same.

I was actually scared to say it but I’ve noticed it too she’s looking very....plump. I don’t meant that nastily but it’s her arms they are not lean at all.

She had it displayed front and center after her birthday, thought it was new.
Agreed on her arms, they are not hard or cut anymore. Hey it’s been a hard year for us all, but when your job is healthy and promoting it, it’s not a good look

When you are on the pill you actually have a 'withdrawal bleed' and not a period. To have a period you have to ovulate. No ovulation while on pill.

Wish she would learn to read the room, talking about wishing they had more rooms. You’d think by now she would think before she speaks.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.