Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her USP is that she’s deluded
This problem I see is that she’s conditioned people to expect free workouts from her, unless training in person. How will she now turn around and ask you to pay? Or will it be one of those where she gives a bit for free and “the good stuff” will be behind a paywall?
Fascinated to see this. Will she do one on one diet and exercise?
😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her skin is not so great, has it always been like that?
It is looking really bad. Not to sound too mean as I’m very lucky with mine, but maybe she should just leave it alone? She constantly seems to be trying new products, treatments, slapping make up and fake tan on...

Reactions: 5
It is looking really bad. Not to sound too mean as I’m very lucky with mine, but maybe she should just leave it alone? She constantly seems to be trying new products, treatments, slapping make up and fake tan on...
I’m well beyond my 20s but remember that I, and all my friends, were always looking for “something wrong” and trying to attain the unattainable. Now she has rosacea. 🙄Just stop Alice. Wear sunscreen: stay out of the sun as well. All those tropical vacation when you tan tan tan is what’s wrong with your skin
Hard stop

Reactions: 2
She has PCOS which can cause bad skin, I know because I have it and the only thing that helped was a course of accutane. I would suggest it to her but I know she gets really crappy when people DM her with advice!

Reactions: 4
I’m well beyond my 20s but remember that I, and all my friends, were always looking for “something wrong” and trying to attain the unattainable. Now she has rosacea. 🙄Just stop Alice. Wear sunscreen: stay out of the sun as well. All those tropical vacation when you tan tan tan is what’s wrong with your skin
Hard stop
I also wonder if all those laser treatments she has are actually good for the skin? Surely she'd have to wear a high SPF after them

I think she needs to be more aware that these skin doctors obviously have an interest in “diagnosing” more and more conditions as they make an absolute killing in flogging these laser treatments and peels. I had a chemical peel in the past and it was amazing for my skin so I could easily get one every 3-6 months to keep it that way, but it is very expensive and requires a lot of upkeep.

Reactions: 8
Is Alice taking the piss these days? This photo is so facetuned it is ridiculous. She looks like a cartoon?

• Wow
Not sure if she reads here or not but she posted this to explain 🤷🏼‍♀️
I had rosacea a few years ago and it's really not fun. Horrible big red lumps under my skin on my cheeks that I just couldn't cover with makeup. Really made me lose confidence in myself especially when going in to work. I don't know why she's going for laser treatment, what fixed it for me was antibiotics over the course of a few months. I now have to keep my skincare regime so simple so as not to make it flare up again. Using a load of products and fake tan with something like this isn't a good idea. I wouldn't wish it on anyone though, although if it's what she has her case is VERY mild, you can't really see it in that picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.