Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only properly watched a few of them today I usually just see the intros where she’s all full of energy and scroll by but the workouts are a lot less energetic, bit like a workout for the elderly 😳

Reactions: 2
I hadn't followed Alice since her cleaneatingalice days but came across her profile on IG this morning and saw her post about weight gain. There's been a real trend of fitness influencers from back in the day now coming out and admitting their six packs/lean physique wasn't just achieved by good diet/exercise but extreme restriction. I'm really glad she's speaking out about it, it's clear she's not been in a good place herself and has been a victim of diet culture as much as anyone but having said that... I do feel a bit of a side-eye coming on at how she monetised the heck out of just an unhealthy body type/diet whilst knowing she wasn't achieving those results through healthy means. I remember buying her LDN recipe book and buying the LDN cutting guides and feeling so insecure when I saw her body on IG and comparing with my own lack of results.... and her talk of how much energy she had, how good she felt etc didn't marry up with my experience. Can imagine how other young people have felt the same. I get she was probably in denial herself but I feel quite cheated by it all. Basic lesson learnt: don't believe or buy into anything most influencers sell.

Reactions: 13
Is she using a filter to slim her face on her stories????. Her face is much fuller in picture, plus the blurred jawline is a giveaway.
She’s always whining about accepting and loving yourself so this feels off brand.
She sure is. She is beautiful and way more "curvy" in photos. Her stories are quite deceiving honestly. She should embrace it. She looks great.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking the same actually. It was this photo that did it for me - I thought her face looked very different compared to her stories 😲
In a way she is catfishing. I think it shows she's insecure with her newer shape which is a shame. But it is very obviously her natural body shape, as opposed to the super lean one years back and I think she looks good.

So she’s celebrating 700,000 followers. I went to one of those sites that look for bits and here’s what I found

So she’s celebrating 700,000 followers. I went to one of those sites that look for bits and here’s what I found
I meant BOTS. Watch fake famous on HBO. It explains a lot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve wanted to say this for a long time, so I will. Alice, take the sticker off the underside of the NY baseball cap. You’re not ghetto.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See she’s launching an app! Feel like an app is the 2021 version of a guide in 2016 lol, wonder what the price point will be

Reactions: 6
Such an old picture she's using for the image about her app. She's not that toned and lean anymore, especially her upper half.

• Heart
Wonder what her USP is for this app? Soo many influencers producing this content nowadays. Can’t imagine what she can flog that’s any different

Tbh I would be interested in Alice’s app! She seems a really good pt - much better than say Grace Fit UK or Meggan Grub who only seem to be interested in growing bums 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.