Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sentiment is fine, obviously people shouldn’t be breaking rules and if they do, they’re silly to flaunt it. However, she needs to take a good look at herself. Millions of people have suffered in the past nine months, especially financially. People have had their businesses destroyed that they’ve poured their savings into, god knows how many people have been made redundant (speaking from experience) and she has flaunted how many thousands of pounds worth of dresses and bags to her followers in the last week? Tone deaf, and pot kettle. She needs to get off her high horse and reassess

And yes....she has no idea what people’s individual circumstances are, and if they’re actually just in their bubbles. Maybe she should start closer to home and have a word with her friend zanna hopping off to the Maldives.
Spot on!

Her latest story has really peed me off 😤 saying to keep it private if you’ve been lucky enough to spend Christmas with your family?! My dad passed away 3 days ago so should I message her and ask her to take down her story from yesterday where she mentions speaking to her dad on the phone because that’s not fair for people whose dads have died?!? Do one 😤😤😤
I’m so sorry for your loss 💖

Exactly, and it’s easy for her to say when she’s spending the festive period with her boyfriend in their nice flat unwrapping a Dior bag.

Reactions: 2
She needs to decide whether she wants to be the perfect Covid princess and follow all the rules and preach to those that don’t or shove her expensive lifestyle/clothes/bags in our faces. One or the other please!

Reactions: 7
It’s the level of hypocrisy that gets me. I was fortunate enough to live in an area where we could mix on Christmas but I was very very conscious not to share or rub in anyone’s faces so I kept it very private. So I get this sentiment. But I’m not preaching that message having just gloated and boasted about everything else as mentioned in the numerous messages above!

Reactions: 4
She’s deleted the evidence now, the same way she deleted the unboxing 🙄

She reads here doesn’t she. I was thinking the other day when she was having a meltdown I reckon her having a thread here and realising she’s not as well liked as she once thought has contributed to her feeling down of late.
Then bloody well take note Alice!

Reactions: 3
So embarrassing to have a little strop and then have to delete it cause you’ve been called out!

Reactions: 9
I knew those stories wouldn’t last long. I don’t understand why she doesn’t think to herself when posting things whether she’s guna end up deleting them.

It just comes across like her usual little princess act. I’m so sad I can’t see MY mummy and daddy so none of you should either, and I’m a saint for following the rules (when she pleases!)

It just comes across like her usual little princess act. I’m so sad I can’t see MY mummy and daddy so none of you should either, and I’m a saint for following the rules (when she pleases!)
Rvk_loves did the same over Christmas. Said she was taking a break because she didn't want to see other people's happy photos... So gross.

Reactions: 2
I knew those stories wouldn’t last long. I don’t understand why she doesn’t think to herself when posting things whether she’s guna end up deleting them.
You would think after how ever many years of being in the spotlight she might have some sense of what is or is not appropriate to post, or maybe even consider running it past Paddy or her manager or something. But no, she continues to act like a spoilt little brat at every opportunity.

I would unfollow her, but to be honest I find her car crash viewing and keep her for the entertainment value 😂

Shall we take bets on when the next meltdown will be?

She craves the attention and wants the sympathy

You would think after how ever many years of being in the spotlight she might have some sense of what is or is not appropriate to post, or maybe even consider running it past Paddy or her manager or something. But no, she continues to act like a spoilt little brat at every opportunity.

I would unfollow her, but to be honest I find her car crash viewing and keep her for the entertainment value 😂

Shall we take bets on when the next meltdown will be?
It doesn’t help people seeing people being upset on Instagram. If you have poor mental health, in my experience anyway, the last thing you want to do is pick up your phone and show your face. And secondly saying “it’s ok to not be ok”. Why does that even need to be justified!?!?!!?!? I’ve never understood this! If I’m feeling tit I don’t want to see what others are worrying about with the risk it will add to my list of worries. If she wants to be “real” she needs to actually be “real” because picking and choosing when to be “real” is actually just incredibly fake

Alice doesn’t know she’s living!

Covid has been hard on everyone but she needs to wake up and see what a good position she is actually in.

Reactions: 10
Alice doesn’t know she’s living!

Covid has been hard on everyone but she needs to wake up and see what a good position she is actually in.
Mm. In a way, I feel for her, like I do for most people right now. It is hard and I do think she is probably finding it hard like everyone. But she is incredibly privileged. I think she posts those stories to come across as relatable but given her privilege, it can not come across well. I think she is a nice girl just lacks some self awareness.

Reactions: 7
Poor Alice, carrying on her life basically exactly the same. Not having to worry about child care or home schooling. Guess she won’t be able to go on her walks with social nondistancer Chessie
That face. LOL. Is she completely deaf? One of my best friends dad just died of Covid. She needs to wake up.

• Sad
Don’t get me wrong I do feel for her, she is clearly struggling. But she lives in a gorgeous flat with her boyfriend who buys her Dior bags, she went abroad on holiday and had a few staycations, her career might have slowed a little bit this year but it’s certainly not over. I think she just needs some perspective and to learn to be thankful for what she does have rather than think about what she doesn’t have!

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I do feel for her, she is clearly struggling. But she lives in a gorgeous flat with her boyfriend who buys her Dior bags, she went abroad on holiday and had a few staycations, her career might have slowed a little bit this year but it’s certainly not over. I think she just needs some perspective and to learn to be thankful for what she does have rather than think about what she doesn’t have!
Personally I don’t think she is actually struggling. I think she probably got a shock and cried a bit but I wouldn’t call that struggling. Yes to the rest of this though. Some people (especially her friends in the arts) have lost a lot more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.