Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. That table is not good. I could have done that and I’m as creative as a dead chicken.
Yeah this is not a good advert for the company she used!!

it’s definitely Tory boy’s friends and their WAGs. Looks boring as duck.

just imagining Alice’s wedding. Wonder who her bridesmaids would be? Interested to see what female friends she pulls out of the bag!

Reactions: 7
This is 100% torys friends!!! She is trying so hard to impress them after attending all their weddings this summer 😂 my friends moved into their dream home last month and we went round last night, had a Chinese takeaway and used kitchen roll! And I drank a bottle of rose😂 it was great!!

Reactions: 9
She said this new flat has a huge space for entertaining but to me it looks like they’re all squashed in the corner using the emergency chairs!

She said this new flat has a huge space for entertaining but to me it looks like they’re all squashed in the corner using the emergency chairs!
They’re cramped onto a tiny table next to the kitchen. 🤣 and she’s tagged someone who’s wedding they went to and Lottie Kidd?!! When does she ever ever meet Lottie Kidd for a coffee? And a caterer?!! bleeping hell Alice. Get a grip. Tomorrow is going to be the hangover posts. Watching Strictly with Lewis as he’s not allowed to join the pretentious gang.

Reactions: 8
It’s just so try hard 😳 I mean fine if that’s what floats your boat but why the need to overshare and post it all over Instagram. Just have your boring dinner and keep it to yourself! Looks like the most dull boring night. Imagine asking people to dress up to come and sit round the table at your flat. Fucks sake!

Just priced it up on the website … would be about £500 for 8 people without the cheese or drinks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that! Nothing like her inspo. Just some random flowers in some vases.

Also so cluttered looks like a few glasses will get smashed tonight
Blue hydrangeas, blue glasses, one blue candle and a blue napkin for each person. Would have cost her about £40 total in Asda. Well done almond

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The portions are tiny, I'd need a bag of chips on way home!
You’d leave, heave a sigh of relief, then stop off at King Kebab on the way home for the mixed special. Although this bunch wouldn’t know a good kebab after a night out of it smacked them in the laser skin peeled foreheads. 😳
Edit - the cheese looks ❤ But we’d dive into that between two of us. 😳🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Ooo they’re so hardcore, now they’ve brought out cards against humanity!
At this dinner party she has gone on Instagram at least 4 times to update. Sorry but when I’m having a great time I barely even look at my phone, let alone go on social media! It’s bloody rude!

She’s got private caterers in 😭🤣
of course she has! Have you seen the crappy recipes in her cookbook??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bread plates go to the left, not the right!

The flower decorations are far too tall; table flowers are supposed to be low so people can actually see each other!

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon she had someone to do all the washing up and clearing away too? Probably one of the key tasks in her assistant’s job description that she can’t recruit anyone into. 🤔🙄

Yesterday she said - I'm not cooking and I'll show you why later. Did she show us why?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.