Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be funny if they all got food poisoning!!
I wonder if Paddy will be popping the question tonight with 6 other people on hand to document the ‘surprise’!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus. What a bragging princess. Get a curry delivered and have a laugh with your mates. 😬😳

Reactions: 5
Ugh when I was in my early 20s my poshest friend and her posh friends used to host sup-pah pah-ties (said in a private school drawl) all the time. I went to one and never again 😂 They would get properly glam for them too - LBDs, heels and blow dries!!! Also had a group of friends from work that used to do the same. It’s very wannabe adult I feel.

I would just order a curry and be done with it personally!

Wonder what outfit Alice has planned for tonight? Can’t wait to see 👀

Reactions: 7
Notice poor Lewis hasnt been invited
Not posh enough for supper club
Would prob need to wear trousers though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who are all these friends she’s literally never shown talked about or mentioned?

It just smacks of them all being Paddy’s friends and Alice trying so hard to impress them all. Way to make yourself feel good and work on your self esteem Al 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He is not proposing. @Greencatfysh has it correct I think. She’s entertaining his friends and so went over the top. It would make me uncomfortable, but that’s just me. I have lots of fancy friends and have never seen anything like this for a dinner par-tey 😜

Reactions: 7
Quite embarrassing for the people that set up for her… the bread/side plate is on the incorrect side??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This night looks so god damn boring. She’s in her 20s for god sakes! Get some bloody pizza, fill the fridge with booze and have a house disco! Tables dressers 🥴

Reactions: 9
Would be mortified to be the company that has 'dressed' that table. A few flowers in vases and candles dotted about. The whole effect could have been replicated with a trip to B&M!! Suddenly feel like there's a whole gap in the market that I could exploit with a new business... 'dressing' tables for influencers with plastic hydrangeas from Wilko's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear. That table is not good. I could have done that and I’m as creative as a dead chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but she has PAID someone to do this??? Really? Some flowers in a vase and some coloured plates and candles??? Is she so inept or busy she can’t do anything for herself? Does she have a chef in too??? When I was her age and mates came round we had big plates of food, too much wine and beer, and dancing 🕺 In fact we’d then go to Moseley Dance Centre where the music made your ears bleed and you got a packet of Chewits on the door. These must be Paddy’s parents mates. 😳😱😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like for only 8 people she could have done that better herself with some IKEA and Poundland stuff. But then this is the fad now isn’t it. Joe wicks did it the other month, I don’t follow any other celebs really so I don’t know who else is doing it but I’m sure there are more and she’s jumping on the show off your wealth band wagon. I feel like at this point Alice can’t win, whatever she does she’ll be criticised but things like this doesn’t help. It feels like she’s showing off saying look what your hardworking money from your app subscription and book purchases is being spent on- shallow pointless crap. But it’s her money, She can do what she likes I guess and more fool the people buying into it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.