Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see much difference in her skin from the clip of her after she'd cleansed?

Reactions: 2
Hmm with the exception of complaining about her drunken SO arriving home early morning and forgetting his keys, she has stayed in her lane today. Interesting.

Reactions: 4
Seems someone told Alice to promote her app and sidetrack all the other crap. Probably to bore her tattle critics to die of boredom and leave her alone.
Well played Alice, well played.

Reactions: 5
I dread to think how much money she’s spending on this “dinner party” just have your mates over for a Chinese you pretentious cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh god she’s even hiring someone to ‘dress the table’ hahaha how pathetic just lob some candles on the table you muppet! All for the gram of course!!

she managed one whole day without bragging or complaining.

I wonder what ridiculous outfit she will be wearing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they celebrating an engagement or something? Or is this spending money for the sake of spending money

Reactions: 7
Seems someone told Alice to promote her app and sidetrack all the other crap. Probably to bore her tattle critics to die of boredom and leave her alone.
Well played Alice, well played.
Didnt last long...dinner party where she clearly isnt cooking and has "paid" someone to dress the table! I thought cutlery, placemats few candles was standard until now...jeez.

How the other half live!

Can't wait to see what she wears for this!

Reactions: 3
Wow just wow 😂 the dinner party gives quite “I’m new to adulting” vibes. Anyone else would just invite people round and get pizzas and play some games or something. Being friends with them must be such an effort.

Her pals don’t even seem to like her 😂 she’s been cut out of all the pics on one of the girls she’s tagged but has liked every single one of her posts … look like a right bunch of hooray Henry’s!

Omg. This just comes across as someone so desperate to host an engagement party/wedding she’s substituting it for a random housewarming dinner party 🙄😂

I am friends with some pretty “well to do” people who own houses in Fulham and they are nothing like this - I’d laugh so much if anyone invited me to something like this! Soo pretentious and braggy

How much money do you have to have lying around to spunk cash on something like this. Would NOT have been cheap. Also, aren’t they renting?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.