Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Someone who is right for this role” aka someone who can cope with my bratty behaviour and self obsessed ways. She save herself the salary and just keep doing what we suggest. 🤷‍♀️
What she probably struggled with was finding someone who fits that job description, is capable and very good at it but would be willing to do it for peanuts. Competence, experience and skill often comes with a higher price tag, Alice. You'd know if you had to pay for most things like the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
She probably wants top tier standards on intern money. Close to Fulham so she can demand miracles in person. Bit difficult to manage socials for an app when it’s so closely tied to a person who is a brand.

Reactions: 5
Been off busy and came back to this! Wow! Just wow! Sorry for the ostrich but I’m more blown away by the car.
There should have been an #ad or #spon every single time! Such a violation.
I’m speechless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well according to her Twitter she has been reading tattle this morning! But we knew that already (hi babes). She is whinging about how tattle should be banned and how she shouldn’t hold people up to her standards LOL!

Seeing as her standards include being complicit in murdering ostriches, acting unethically by failing to disclose ads and also taking advantage of impressionable people, I really don’t feel she is in a place to preech!!!

Princess Ostrich Murderer is her new name 😬
She’ll be sprinkling almonds on her ostrich burger soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well according to her Twitter she has been reading tattle this morning! But we knew that already (hi babes). She is whinging about how tattle should be banned and how she shouldn’t hold people up to her standards LOL!

Seeing as her standards include being complicit in murdering ostriches, acting unethically by failing to disclose ads and also taking advantage of impressionable people, I really don’t feel she is in a place to preech!!!

She’ll be sprinkling almonds on her ostrich burger soon!
Such a snowflake ❄❄❄
Tattle is free speech and as long as the rules are followed, this site is just fine.

Reactions: 6
Lol, duck off, Alice. If you want Tattle "banned" go and live in China or North Korea, you div. Influencers are ridiculous. Do they think that real celebrities try to get the media banned, etc? Well, Trump does but he is a fecking narc and idiot too. I am sure Alice also gossips about people. She says she has been suicidal due to Tattle. That is awful if she has felt this way and I hope she got help. That being said, it seems she has many issues.
How do people think gossip sites can be made illegal? Reddit should be made illegal too then. As should Mumsnet. As should any magazine that exists. Her followers are dicks if they are messaging her links to Tattle too. I would NEVER message Alice directly about anything said on here.

Reactions: 6
This is what annoys me about influencers. They want the fame and riches of celebrity without the harsh reality. Johnny Depp recently had the entire world welcomed into his private life and he was bloody innocent! Public personas attract opinions from the public, it might be harsh but it’s where we are.

The most ironic part of it all, using Twitter, yes TWITTER, to call for a website to be banned. What next a Facebook live sponsored by Cambridge analytica?

Reactions: 18
She's upset because she didn't declare a free car and got called out for wearing ostrich and denying it. If she didn't do this tit we'd have nothing to say about it.
Actions = consequences
You cant claim to be whiter than white and complain when grey is found.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol, duck off, Alice. If you want Tattle "banned" go and live in China or North Korea, you div. Influencers are ridiculous. Do they think that real celebrities try to get the media banned, etc? Well, Trump does but he is a fecking narc and idiot too. I am sure Alice also gossips about people. She says she has been suicidal due to Tattle. That is awful if she has felt this way and I hope she got help. That being said, it seems she has many issues.
How do people think gossip sites can be made illegal? Reddit should be made illegal too then. As should Mumsnet. As should any magazine that exists.

Alice is beginning to remind me of Veruca Salt
Instead of a squirrel Alice says: "I want the ostrich feathers. GET ME THEM NOW."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's upset because she didn't declare a free car and got called out for wearing ostrich and denying it. If she didn't do this tit we'd have nothing to say about it.
Actions = consequences
You cant claim to be whiter than white and complain when grey is found.
I'm glad I called her out on the #feathergate.

However, Alice (hi Alice) everyone would have more respect for you if you actually owned it and said "yep, sorry my top was Ostrich feathers."
Instead of lying about it. I really don't get it.
Just own it if you like real fur, real feathers and animal cruelty.

Also Alice the reason we post here is because you delete your posts when anybody is critical and hide behind cryptic insta stories 🙄 you need to own it better and stop acting the victim.

The real victims are the ostriches.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, ok, I’ve figured out the issue here people. I can’t believe I’m defending her (yeah effing right)

After much analysis and thought, she had a typo in her reply about the ostrich feathers. That was all.
She placed the “period” in between “not” and “fake” by accident. Easy mistake of course.

We know it. She knows it.

She said “absolutely not fake”. I mean, if you wear those lamb sliders, what difference then is ostrich feathers pal?! I can actually imagine her thinking “absolutely NOT FAKE” because her ridiculously priced tents clothes, in her mind, equates to her status (hence the flaunting). She wouldn’t be caught dead wearing anything but dead bird feathers. Oh no. Nothing fake (clothing) for her!

I’d respect her a little bit if she’s just said yeah it’s real. Come on luv, you read the tag and probably got all 🤩🤩🤩 thinking “the real A-list celebs will think I’m one of them if I buy and flaunt this”. Case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whinging about tattle. What exactly do you want it banned for, Alice? Every point we make is valid. It’s not critical, harassing or bullying (the occasional posts hit below the belt but they’re rare). It’s on its own platform rather than in your DMs. If someone apparently DM’d her about it, just ignore that person. I’d love to know exactly what she thinks is so awful on here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.