Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is a doctor and just reported her! She's just taken the post down - how irresponsible can one person be!?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the hell is going on with her? This weekend was just so unnecessary. Just have a weekend off with your best mate without sharing every single detail including your farts! She seems really manic at the moment and can't seem to filter herself, just throwing every random thought and event out there. Alice no one gives a tit which movies you watch. So childish.

Reactions: 11
I actually sent her a message aaages ago when she mentioned FAI and said that it would be great if she addressed it more/came up with workouts that suit. She ignored me, obv, but she definitely needs to be careful. It comes in many shapes and sizes. I was told that I couldn’t run (hard impact on the hips) or do yoga (bending and stretching the tendons the wrong ways). What does help generally is strengthening the core, glutes and thighs. She often puts up things bending her hips in all sorts of ways (especially an outward rotation of the thigh from the pelvis) which the right of makes me wince in pain and was precisely what I was told not to do!

Reactions: 2
Bit off topic - but as she mentioned Dance College, I don't think I've ever seen her dance. The workouts that I've seen are all strength ones, slow moving, I can't imagine her moving quickly.

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic - but as she mentioned Dance College, I don't think I've ever seen her dance. The workouts that I've seen are all strength ones, slow moving, I can't imagine her moving quickly.
I was going through her stories to see if there were any theatre / dance videos (there weren't sadly) but I came across this "suit" which looks like pyjamas?! Or am I just old fashioned?! Bet it cost a fortune aswell! 😲

Attachments

I was going through her stories to see if there were any theatre / dance videos (there weren't sadly) but I came across this "suit" which looks like pyjamas?! Or am I just old fashioned?! Bet it cost a fortune aswell! 😲
Awww I remember tthat suit. Back when I first started to follow her She was so cute and though her fashion sense has never been great, she was relatable here. I no longer follow her and the clothes have gotten ridiculous.
regarding ANOTHER post about her health *sigh*. So look at me all the time. She has a serious narc personality issue. IMHO as I am not a therapist so won’t give a diagnosis 😂
But once again she out there talking about something serious with no education on it.

Reactions: 6
The colour is ok, but the size?! I don't understand why she wears things that are so large, it just looks like it belongs to someone else.

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see what she pulls out the bag for the premiere tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a sign of everything that is wrong with the times that someone like her gets invited to a premier - WTF???

Reactions: 5
What happened to that tailor she’s always banging on about?

She is so spoiled. Bond? Yes Alice I’m jealous. You are a whiney brat whose never happy. You’re life is such a gift so feck off.

BTW Daniel Craig is my dream man. 🥰

Last edited:
Influencers are like the new socialites. Do duck all and will turn up to anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How in the name of holy feck is she going to a premiere? Via the agent I assume hence the trip to HQ to collect the invites I expect. Is she taking Lewis with her??? That green suit is a nice colour on her but wayyyyyyyy too big. It’s like a child wearing someone’s clothes from the dressing up box. Plus her hair looks a right over- bleached mess I’m afraid. Blunt extension ends and frizz.

I bet there’ll be some horribly expensive designer frock on show later. Brat.

Reactions: 4
I follow a few smaller following (less than Alice) influencers who’d started out on YouTube and they get invited to premiers all the time- I don’t think it’s that tricky to get in. They used to get free disney trips and all sorts in exchange for mentions and vlogs. The bar is low for these things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.