Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @IBH8-8 for the thread title!

It’s wedding weekend in the world of Princess Almond! Will it rain? Will DP turn up? Will Chessidiot make it allllll about her as usual? Will Almond actually marry Lewis?!

I’ve got my 🍿 ready 💒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All I hope is that they both have a relaxed and happy day together, after all, the official stuff has all been done already.
However I can see it being a hugely elaborate photo shoot of a day, choreographed and styled to the max, with all those braying wanker chums all trying to outdo each other.

Pink must be the theme. Look at the waistcoat in the background.
IMG_9656.png

---
Oh my god. I ran here. NO NO NO

IMG_9659.png
IMG_9658.png
IMG_9657.png

---
I would be so angry is my HAIR DRESSER posted my outfit before me.
what a fool!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy moly! Well I guessed lace long sleeves but the rest is a surprise 😯🥴

I was expecting an all round more elegant look.

Reactions: 1
Pink must be the theme. Look at the waistcoat in the background.
View attachment 2944016
---
Oh my god. I ran here. NO NO NO

View attachment 2944019View attachment 2944020View attachment 2944021
---
I would be so angry is my HAIR DRESSER posted my outfit before me.
what a fool!
Observation 1: Mr Curran won’t ever ever ever be doing her hair again. And that’s pretty rubbish posting the pics straight off!!

Observation 2: her hand made wedding gown appears to be based on Ann Boleyn. Or a frilly toilet dolly from 1978.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like the hairdresser didn't do much. The bridesmaids hair looks very casual esp chessie - quick scraped back ponytail

Reactions: 4
Observation - where's the groom or did she marry Lewis? 🤣
These must have been the pre ‘wedding’ moments.
Oh I can’t wait for her to log on for her daily tattle scroll and see we all saw her dress before she posted it. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind her dress. But I really expected everything to be very classy, or at least an expect at classy but it all looks a bit garish. That bridesmaid dresss colour is way too much.

Reactions: 13
I find it so tacky that people post pics while they are still at the wedding!! Like, are you that bored!?

It’s a very 1970s style dress but whatever floats her boat!

The colour scheme is HORRENDOUS. Has Paddy actually agreed to that? Has he had some input at all?!

The dress looks like something out of Six The Musical. Surprised she didn't crack out one of her massive headbands.

Very bad form by the hairdresser! Leave it 24 hours mate!

Reactions: 19
Not at all what I expected from her dress 😳 nor the bridesmaids.

Are the stories still up? Hairdresser has a private profile.

Reactions: 4
no he has a public profile. He’s deleted the photo of him doing her hair- but the other two are still up.
The one doing her hair was for last night’s ‘rehearsal dinner’, I think it’s timed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1