Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note she’s still referring to “getting married” I.e the big party is her focus. PSA Alice - you are already married
Having some povvo from the council watch you sign a register doesn’t figure as proper marriage in the shallow world of Almond Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With all this white I can only imagine Alice has scheduled her wedding events around her period with great success 🫣😆😳 or she’s mainlining norethisterone like DP does with the ❄ and there’s going to be one almighty hormonal meltdown in a few weeks 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Having some povvo from the council watch you sign a register doesn’t figure as proper marriage in the shallow world of Almond Alice.
I wouldn't be surprised however if both dates count next year when she is planning anniversary celebrations though. 😉

Reactions: 6
White again 🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s laughable.
Tally did this too.. it triggers my second hand embarrassment so much. My lovely friend who’s from a country in Europe only bought white clothes on her whole hen do as she thought it was what British people did 😅😅 I was like hmm no not generally the thing, maybe one nice white dress!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand. Surely she can wear white year round. Betrothed or not. Why does she think it’s only reserved for “bridal”? What a weirdo.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand. Surely she can wear white year round. Betrothed or not. Why does she think it’s only reserved for “bridal”? What a weirdo.
How long after the wedding does she wear white for? Is it like the royal family after the passing of the Queen wore black until her funeral?

• Haha
Reactions: 2