Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved in with new bloke, obviously took the kids so they changed schools.
Tattle said 'that's quick, if take more time and care if I was you'
Instahuns said 'take the risk, live your best life, I'm rooting for you'

Turns out we were right Dan is a con and has left her high and dry before Christmas.

Wow! So where's she moved the kids to this time? And a con? Did he take her money?

If you really want to know you would scroll back and read it all

you can get the gist really quickly scanning through the thread.
I really dont have time to read 40 pages whether I want to know or not. I have children to take care of but thanks for your input

I really dont have time to read 40 pages whether I want to know or not. I have children to take care of but thanks for your input
Guessing Penny for them, was saying we weren’t your PA’s, and don’t have to produce a bullet points presentation of Alices duck ups. That’s just my input.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New members on this thread make me suspicious 😂sor
Guessing Penny for them, was saying we weren’t your PA’s, and don’t have to produce a bullet points presentation of Alices duck ups. That’s just my input.
Thats exactly what I meant 😂just set up an account to demand the ins and outs of a very long winded thread/or just read when you have down time kids in bed etc like I do and chill your beans ✌

Reactions: 11
Mod comment - user has been warned.

If you cant be arsed then kindly scroll past. I didnt ask for a PA I asked for a summary on what had happened and somebody kindly have one already

You could ask nicely and not be so snappy!
I did ask nicely and someone also kindly gave me a summary well before penny for them or yourself commented

Would you like to speak to the manager?
No thanks its not really that important to my life 🙄

New members on this thread make me suspicious 😂sor
Thats exactly what I meant 😂just set up an account to demand the ins and outs of a very long winded thread/or just read when you have down time kids in bed etc like I do and chill your beans ✌

Show me where I demanded the ins and outs? And i didnt just set up my account. God its true what they say isnt it you are a bunch of narky old bitter hags #fuckoff #carryonstalking #readingeverypageofthreads #youhavetoomuchtime

Last edited:
If you cant be arsed then kindly scroll past. I didnt ask for a PA I asked for a summary on what had happened and somebody kindly have one already

I did ask nicely and someone also kindly gave me a summary well before penny for them or yourself commented

Show me where I demanded the ins and outs? And i didnt just set up my account. God its true what they say isnt it you are a bunch of narky old bitter hags #fuckoff #carryonstalking #readingeverypageofthreads #youhavetoomuchtime
Typical MO of a new comer on this post. Ask for info, or give some new info. When called out, be rude and insult us 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 10
🤣 hi Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Typical MO of a new comer on this post. Ask for info, or give some new info. When called out, be rude and insult us 🤷‍♀️.
lol at narky old bitter hags!!! She’s all those but just lazy!!!! Blaming your kids 👀. Whatever Alice!!!

Reactions: 5
The key things I take from this utter tit show is the instahuns who all urged her on. The children will be hurt, shocked, sad and unsettled, whatever she says. Alice put her children in a mentally unsettling situation. Alice did not protect her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is a pretty slow moving thread too, new member should try jumping on a Meldrum or Hinch thread, this one would lose their head!!

Reactions: 7
If you’re that interested you’ll scroll and read. If you followed her on Instagram you’d have a rough idea of what’s happened. Honestly we aren’t here to summarise what’s happened. If you’re that invested have a read through. If you can’t be bothered to read, have a look through some slower threads

Reactions: 8
Alice !? Lol

Alice !? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It seems Alice is on another plane after being in Germany last week.. I wonder if her new job involves a lot of travelling and who is looking after her kids in the new city where her parents aren’t around to pick up the pieces..

Reactions: 5
Her new job's HQ is overseas so she will traveling a lot. Presume she's got a nanny/child minder. Or her mum comes down to look after them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.