Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it’s like she wants us to keep talking about her here. The thread essentially died when she deleted her Instagram, but now she’s back and already flaunting her rule flouting... me thinks she secretly loves the feeling of being “relevant” to Tattle 😂

Reactions: 8
Has she got the other account still? If so and she’s running two accounts that’s an egotistical step even for her

Reactions: 1
Aaaaaand.... she’s back to slagging off Tattle on Twitter. Had to remove her Insta for 5 months due to doxxing, apparently.
Pretty sure it was you who revealed where you were living, several times, Alice? You failed to protect yourself and your children repeatedly.
But yes, you blame a gossip website to make yourself feel better.

Reactions: 6
Well she pretty much confirms she came on to defend herself and was banned. Alice is pretending it was “people I know” but I very much doubt that.

I think it’s so interesting that Tattle gets her back up SO much. She’s very much small fry here, a very slow moving thread, and people are relatively fair to her in general. I suppose comments about her disappearing children touch a nerve, though.

I personally cannot stand it when influencers say they’ve been “doxxed”, but what they actually mean is they posted photos of their new gaff on Instagram and people recognised it and realised which street they live on and easily found the Rightmove listing but didn’t share it (as per Tattle rules). I’ve had friends doxxed, properly doxxed, due to their political activism and feminism. We’re talking actual addresses shared online, photos of their kids, photos outside their house to intimidate them, having to change their phone numbers. Nobody on Tattle is doing this to Alice or anyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No one doxxed her. She posted more than enough private information and photos herself. I hoped she had learned a hard lesson with the Dan thing, but it doesn’t seem like she has. If you don’t want people discussing your private life, don’t put it out there.

Reactions: 9
She was happy to dox herself when Rightmove were paying her to advertise their services!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In my opinion, Alice is completely and utterly delusional. She craves male attention like oxygen. I really don't think she ever reflects upon her behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Well she pretty much confirms she came on to defend herself and was banned. Alice is pretending it was “people I know” but I very much doubt that.
To be fair, it was crazytown on Alice’s threads towards the end of her relationship with the old bloke and beginning of her relationship with the conman. It DID sound like people posting who knew her personally.

Conversely, I had a very snippy reply to a post I made and I’m 99% it was Alice using an anonymous Tattle account.

If an influencer is confident in their choices and practices good self care, they’d never need to look at this site. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
No one doxxed her. She posted more than enough private information and photos herself. I hoped she had learned a hard lesson with the Dan thing, but it doesn’t seem like she has. If you don’t want people discussing your private life, don’t put it out there.
Is she effing serious about the doxxing? Publishing any private info or links on here is banned, she repeatedly posted stories and pics of her street in Shoreditch when she moved there (I bloody live 5 mins away from her so I recognised it instantly), back when she moved in with the conman, she did a whole ass post of her front door ALONG with the house number for all of her 21k followers to see, then was conned by the conman, then she later edited all her instagram photo descriptions to remove any mention of him and match the new, single woman (but still a mum) narrative, honestly this woman needs to GTFO the internet or keep all her tit private. You can't monetise your life for yeeeeears and then get upset when people make comments and assumptions about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, as someone mentioned she literally sold her house moving story to Right Move complete with photos and location 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she effing serious about the doxxing? Publishing any private info or links on here is banned, she repeatedly posted stories and pics of her street in Shoreditch when she moved there (I bloody live 5 mins away from her so I recognised it instantly), back when she moved in with the conman, she did a whole ass post of her front door ALONG with the house number for all of her 21k followers to see, then was conned by the conman, then she later edited all her instagram photo descriptions to remove any mention of him and match the new, single woman (but still a mum) narrative, honestly this woman needs to GTFO the internet or keep all her tit private. You can't monetise your life for yeeeeears and then get upset when people make comments and assumptions about it.
Don't forget the dodgy course she was selling to vulnerable women, what was it called again ?

Reactions: 7
Ohhhh, was that the ‘Slay’ thing? Equal amounts of dodgy and cringe.
That's the one.
She was going to teach everyone how to live without a job, sorry how to slay life without a job... then went and got a job- which to be fair i have more respect for than selling dodgy courses!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the one.
She was going to teach everyone how to live without a job, sorry how to slay life without a job... then went and got a job- which to be fair i have more respect for than selling dodgy courses!
She’s just a grifter. An unsuccessful one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.