Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has lost her job, how is she managing to still live in shoreditch? Surprised she’s not back with her parents? Or is the new boy funding her now?
What does this even mean, just because you lose your job doesn’t mean you haven’t got money in the bank or a flow of freelance projects to tide you over 😂 😂

We all know Dan Salmassian ran off with her savings so I doubt she's got much left. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on moving in with her Toyboy.

Reactions: 7
What does this even mean, just because you lose your job doesn’t mean you haven’t got money in the bank or a flow of freelance projects to tide you over 😂 😂
Well yes. But this is Alice business class flights to Liston, New York, designer handbags etc. I find it hard to believe knowing her she has savings. Plus didn’t Dan the con artist take her savings? So yes I stand by my comment above. The facts speak for themselves. Are you new to this topic?

We all know Dan Salmassian ran off with her savings so I doubt she's got much left. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on moving in with her Toyboy.
Yes indeed. Think the previous poster is new to the subject of Alice 😂🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope she doesn’t get back with grandpa 😱

Reactions: 6
Well yes. But this is Alice business class flights to Liston, New York, designer handbags etc. I find it hard to believe knowing her she has savings. Plus didn’t Dan the con artist take her savings? So yes I stand by my comment above. The facts speak for themselves. Are you new to this topic?

Yes indeed. Think the previous poster is new to the subject of Alice 😂🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope she doesn’t get back with grandpa 😱
No but we’ve been in lockdown for a year, I’m sure any depleted supplies of cash have been topped back up in that time. I live in roughly the same area of London and have been furloughed on 80% salary and still managed to save lots

Reactions: 1
Her flat + bills will be at least £2.5k a month, that's a lot of money to find when you've no full time job. But you are right, she would have saved loads on her normal endless seafood platters, martinis and expenses for her kids who no longer live with her.

Reactions: 4
Her flat + bills will be at least £2.5k a month, that's a lot of money to find when you've no full time job. But you are right, she would have saved loads on her normal endless seafood platters, martinis and expenses for her kids who no longer live with her.
Yep. Although, she now has the expense of a dog 😭 she’s such a Walter Mitty. I think the previous poster is giving Alice too much credit and is obviously a bit triggered by my comment, but as I said this is Alice we are taking about, she’s a complete law unto herself . And normal rules do not apply when discussing her car crash life.

Reactions: 5
she will be paying child support too as the children don't live with her.

I bet she would phrase it as she's putting the kids first, the only way she can make a living is in central London and the Dad lives in the country so she's thinking of their health. Men do it all the time but, when women do, they get slaughtered.

Yeah, right.

Last edited:
No but we’ve been in lockdown for a year, I’m sure any depleted supplies of cash have been topped back up in that time. I live in roughly the same area of London and have been furloughed on 80% salary and still managed to save lots
I think you’re comparing your own situation to one that isn’t comparable, really.

You must have forgotten that Alice was living in a house she rented with her ex-boyfriend (conman Dan Salmassian) for the first part of the pandemic last year, and I seem to recall the rent was around £3.5k, or possibly more?? £4k is a figure in my mind but don’t quote me on that. There is very little chance she was saving much beyond that, especially since she’d be paying child support to her ex-husband.

According to the Mumsnet thread, she gave Dan Salmassian £15k - I think it’s unlikely she’s saved that much money, especially since that was essentially her total savings from when she was earning a lot more (albeit less consistently).

I’m sure she also referenced living on benefits before she got her most recent marketing job, so she quite possibly had debt from then too (although I’m sure her parents would have helped her out).

I think you’re right in that she will have savings from the past year, but I also think Alice is someone who isn’t as good with money as she pretends to be, and I think getting a dog when she’s been made redundant is a bad idea - for many reasons, including financial ones.

Has anyone done any snooping on DAN SALMASSIAN THE CONMAN lately? (Caps for extra emphasis 😂)

Hope he hasn’t found a new victim 😔

• Sad
Ooh Alice getting salty on Twitter, questioning the sanity of us "online trolls" (Hun, you're the one with the dreadful relationship history who's lost custody of her kids). Also talking about how it must be wonderful to have so much free time, she says with over 13k tweets to her name 😂

• Haha
Ooh Alice getting salty on Twitter, questioning the sanity of us "online trolls" (Hun, you're the one with the dreadful relationship history who's lost custody of her kids). Also talking about how it must be wonderful to have so much free time, she says with over 13k tweets to her name 😂
I think she visits us more than she’d like to admit. I think she’s very obviously been visiting today.

Funny how she tweets about us supposedly saying she needs help - don’t think anyone has said that for the last couple of pages at least. She can’t tweet what we actually say because it would open a whole big can of worms!

Someone’s obviously been reading tattle again. What happened to her “ It’s non of my business what people think of me” crap 🙄 she loves that we talk about her, as she is a narcissist. End of.

Reactions: 2
I was the one who started the whole ‘nail gate’ series of videos, IG posts and blog posts when I messaged her saying that she could be more sensitive when returning from Dubai and on her way to get her nails done than to say she needed some ‘me time’. This made me the worlds worst troll apparently. She absolutely needs to come offline if she can’t handle the truth about her own poor decisions.

• Wow
You know what they say Alice, “Don’t feed the ‘trolls’.”

Turns out that marketing your own life online and leveraging your children for advertising income for all those years doesn’t just go away when you close down your Instagram. Hopefully people will recognise this more and more and be more mindful of privacy and who needs protecting (clue: it’s your kids!).

At least the new puppy won’t grow up to discover he’s being exploited and put at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What do you reckon guys? Has AJT had more jobs or boyfriends in her life? Could be close.

• Haha
She’s got a new job - she’s posted about it on LinkedIn (I have a mutual who likes all her stuff so I see it!)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.