Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you reckon guys? Has AJT had more jobs or boyfriends in her life? Could be close.
She's still young. Give her a chance.
In all seriousness I do feel for her kids (and parents) and I hope she'll eventually find some contentment in life.

She's still young. Give her a chance.
In all seriousness I do feel for her kids (and parents) and I hope she'll eventually find some contentment in life.
I think we're judging her in comparison to what the typical female would/should want in life and I just don't think that's her. I think she's putting herself first and is quite happy with that. She knows her kids are safe and happy with Dad and I think that suits her.

Reactions: 2
She has been made redundant more times than anyone I know in the same industry. Make of that what you will...

I think we're judging her in comparison to what the typical female would/should want in life and I just don't think that's her. I think she's putting herself first and is quite happy with that. She knows her kids are safe and happy with Dad and I think that suits her.
Perhaps. I forgot why I followed her to begin with - I haven't for awhile - possibly because we share some acquaintances, however I seem to remember she pushed hard the Mum life. I don't have children myself so I can't judge her on that (nor I would anyway) but it does seem quite an odd shift.

Reactions: 5
See, I completely get where you’re coming from, especially because I am personally child free by choice and have no interest in being a mum.

However, Alice DID push the narrative of being a single mum a lot. She wrote a book about it. A lot of her online content and ads involved her children. She wasn’t a full blown mummy blogger, but she was definitely close to that, and being a parent seemed to be a significant part of what she put online. Then it just all went away one day, without explanation.

That’s what annoys me, and that’s what I find baffling. I have a friend who was utterly confused by Alice’s disappearing kids - she followed Alice because she loved seeing a single mum she could relate to. Fab for Alice that she can just check out of her major responsibility as a parent, but not every mother can. I’m aware men do it all the time so I don’t want to judge too harshly, but I still find it utterly strange to not address it at all.

Reactions: 14
See, I completely get where you’re coming from, especially because I am personally child free by choice and have no interest in being a mum.

However, Alice DID push the narrative of being a single mum a lot. She wrote a book about it. A lot of her online content and ads involved her children. She wasn’t a full blown mummy blogger, but she was definitely close to that, and being a parent seemed to be a significant part of what she put online. Then it just all went away one day, without explanation.

That’s what annoys me, and that’s what I find baffling. I have a friend who was utterly confused by Alice’s disappearing kids - she followed Alice because she loved seeing a single mum she could relate to. Fab for Alice that she can just check out of her major responsibility as a parent, but not every mother can. I’m aware men do it all the time so I don’t want to judge too harshly, but I still find it utterly strange to not address it at all.
I wonder whether it’s all the online exposure/exploitation that led to the children’s dad putting his foot down though, especially after the episode with Daniel Salmassian the con man. Maybe it was about protecting them from further emotional damage, and removing them from Alice’s seemingly erratic life and inability to protect both them and herself.
If that is the case, I wouldn’t have thought she’d want to advertise that. And she may have been told not to, for the sake of the children.

Reactions: 10
I think she feels she's undermining the patriarchy by behaving as countless men have done over the years and abandon their kids, knowing they are safe with the other parent.

What on earth is she on about? She laid her life out on a plate and people criticised some of her insane choices- where are the lies??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's sad that she even has to return as if she's burst open a door and every one is
Pleased to see her 😂 these Instagram *stars* think they are that important. But she can't resist when her life turns in to 'we' .

Two households with any number of people can meet outside - but she’s definitely breaking that rule, isn’t she? That has to be more than two households.

Just from the people tagged, it’s obviously she’s breaking the rules. 2 couples within that list, one expecting a baby, so virtually nailed on that they’re separate households.
She’s so bloody cocky.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.