Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so desperate isn't it? She's not happy unless she's got a boyfriend to show off about.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it a similar picture reveal to the conman too? accepting a smug kiss from an attentive gent to find her followers tripping over themselves to congratulate her?

the kids are safe and out of the picture now and the jury is out on this one. For some reason, I’ll put my money on a move overseas....

Reactions: 6
So if they’ve been together six months then he’s definitely not the one she celebrated her birthday with last year. I think we all predicted that would crash and burn as quickly as it started.

New job in the bio too
Yes, she was made redundant. It’s been written about in the thread already.

Reactions: 1
So if they’ve been together six months then he’s definitely not the one she celebrated her birthday with last year. I think we all predicted that would crash and burn as quickly as it started.

Yes, she was made redundant. It’s been written about in the thread already.
Yeah I knew that, didn’t notice the new job in the bio until today though

Good grief, hitting new lows with every passing month. Swapped her kids for a dog and a child groom. #slay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s done it deliberately to rattle tattle! She obviously judges her own self worth not only by whether she has a man hanging off her but by how fast her thread moves

Reactions: 8
So Alice might not have old Grandpa buying her oysters, but she has babyface and Deliveroo instead?

Same same.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why oh why would you post about your 6 month anniversary with your new man on a public account? What is this sick need for validation? Keep it for your private account where you’ve got friends and family if you hate strangers expressing their opinions about your choices. What are you, 17? Grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So confused, when and how did the children go to their dads? I get fighting the patriarchy but wtf

I honestly think Alice thinks she's fighting the patriarchy by behaving as madly as a minority of men have done over the years and be a semi-absent Dad.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think Alice thinks she's fighting the patriarchy by behaving as madly as a minority of men have done over the years and be a semi-absent Dad.
But surely missing your children would kinda outweigh any misguided sense of heroism

That glasses pic is genuinely one of the worst I’ve seen- she’s made herself look 40 years older!

That glasses pic is genuinely one of the worst I’ve seen- she’s made herself look 40 years older!
They really don’t suit her... but honestly, her hair is the most shocking thing about that photo to me! It’s so incredibly damaged. Looks horrendous.

Edited to add: oooh, I scrolled down her Instagram and can see she’s got naturally curly hair (me too). She needs to start looking after it properly. You can tell she fries it out with heat tools. It will break off soon if she isn’t careful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.