Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't live in the annex!! The main house (that she lived in) had three bedrooms and they rebuilt the kitchen and rejigged layout when Alice moved in. The parents moved into a (even smaller) annex on the side that they purposely built so Alice could move it.

What a fool. She’s embarrassing.

Good old Dan SALMASSIAN laid low until we all stopped talking about him, now he’s rebranded to soho7media on Instagram. Wonder if she ever managed to get some money back from him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I hope the one woman beau the dog is following isn’t Dan the alleged con mans next victim.....

Reactions: 1
Hes on Bumble now. Dan Salmassian alleged conman needs to come with a warning to women. His last photo definitly looks sinister. He also has a photo of flowers to say hey ladies I’ll buy you some expensive flowers (but the money I use comes from Alice/last woman I was with). His last year was bank rolled by the yoga teacher and Alice. poor women.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure. I was looking at my friend’s account. Glad I recognised him! These feeds are actually very useful and people on here are protecting others in this way. He’s going to have to start targeting much older women who don’t google him! Maybe 60 plus 🤣

Jesus. Can you report someone on Bumble?
If you’re on it and see his profile you can. Hopefully the girls he dates will google him and see this thread. (I usually google potential dates just to make sure they’re legit).

Reactions: 4
Hes on Bumble now. Dan Salmassian alleged conman needs to come with a warning to women. His last photo definitly looks sinister. He also has a photo of flowers to say hey ladies I’ll buy you some expensive flowers (but the money I use comes from Alice/last woman I was with). His last year was bank rolled by the yoga teacher and Alice. poor women.
He does look sinister! I remember seeing pictures of him on Alice’s Instagram when they first got together and he gave me the heebie jeebies.
Hopefully women seeing him on Bumble will see his dead eyes as a warning. And if not, if they Google him at least they’ll be brought to this page.
He’s a disgusting predator.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get Dan Salmassian’s appeal to these women. If you see his photos on Bumble or anywhere none are proper smiles. Eyes are not engaged and he never shows his teeth. He’s got too much to hide. There are so many better looking genuine guys around and yet they go for him. His love bombing tactics like he used on Alice must work on them.

Reactions: 2
Hello.. long time no visit.. reading with interest re salmassian's insta.. I just checked his insta followers using a checker and although he apparently has 173k followers he has an engagement rate of 0.01%! hahahaha... and an audience quality score of just 9/100. "You should find that any real influencers who work at ensuring their audience is genuine, will attain scores of 80 or above". Not that we didn't already know, but Salmassian really is a faker from head to toe. BTW, poor Alice couldn't resist showing a picture of her new home.. silly girl, if I can find it in ten minutes on G Maps sure as hell anyone can.. does she not think about safety at all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.